Disney Y.E.S. Program

It is my understanding from talking with a CM affiliated with the YES Program that it does not matter which parent (adult) attends. I signed myself up to attend with DD in Sept but have a sneaky suspicion that DH will veto me and go instead (I won't be happy if he does .. but I'll live with it) .. LOL I asked if I need to call to notify them of the change and they said it wasn't necessary but to just let the coordinator know when the group meets the morning of the class.

You should be fine! Just let them know when you get there. we had a similar issue in that dh was gonna do the class with the older 2 and I was gonna entertain my younger ds, but my dh felt ill and was unable to attend the class so I went in his place.

Thank you! I didn't think it would be an issue as long as one of us goes with him.

That's right - the YES "premium" tickets are not the same as MYW WPFM tickets. They are only good at the two water parks and DQ.

Oops, I already told the kids about the mini golf being added. Guess I should know better to always check the DIS before saying anything.

I have my son 17, signed up for a class but he will be with his grandparents the first part of the trip. Not in Orlando. I'm also listed on the registration along with him to get tickets. If I need to pick up our tix before I get him from his grandparents, is there going to be a problem with him not being there to show id at tthe icket pickup window? I obviously will be able to.

Thank you!

I have my son 17, signed up for a class but he will be with his grandparents the first part of the trip. Not in Orlando. I'm also listed on the registration along with him to get tickets. If I need to pick up our tix before I get him from his grandparents, is there going to be a problem with him not being there to show id at tthe icket pickup window? I obviously will be able to.

Thank you!

The primary adult on the registration needs to have id and pick up the tickets, so you should be fine.

There is an opening in the Oct. 24th Ocean Discoveries Class, this class was closed, but just got listed as open again on the webpage. Get it while it's hot!:thumbsup2 Good luck!

Gina

There is an opening in the Oct. 24th Ocean Discoveries Class, this class was closed, but just got listed as open again on the webpage. Get it while it's hot!:thumbsup2 Good luck!

Gina

Thanks for the heads up...so frustrating it's 2 days before we get there..oh well...I'm happy with the one class we did get.

We received our confirmation email today. We are taking two different classes and only received an email for one of the classes. We are ready for our trip!:banana::cool1:

We are going in July and both my kids are signed up for a class. I bought us all the 4 day starter tix but now I am having a little buyers remorse and thinking I should have went with the premium so DQ would be included since my son loves games and he has never been and we are staying at POR so the boat to go to DTD will be so easily accessible. So, my question is, is it possible to change my order somehow after it has been payed for?

We are going in July and both my kids are signed up for a class. I bought us all the 4 day starter tix but now I am having a little buyers remorse and thinking I should have went with the premium so DQ would be included since my son loves games and he has never been and we are staying at POR so the boat to go to DTD will be so easily accessible. So, my question is, is it possible to change my order somehow after it has been payed for?

I'm going to PM you the phone number of the person who helped me add another ticket to our order! maybe he can adjust your order too!!!

I imagine this is in the thread somewhere but I don't have the time to read all 83 pages. :rolleyes1

Can someone tell me on the premium tickets...the water park/DQ visits are those still subjuct to the amount of days on the original ticket. Like for an 8 day ticket, can you use them on day 9 or after 8 days of use are the tickets done?

Thanks!

I imagine this is in the thread somewhere but I don't have the time to read all 83 pages. :rolleyes1

Can someone tell me on the premium tickets...the water park/DQ visits are those still subjuct to the amount of days on the original ticket. Like for an 8 day ticket, can you use them on day 9 or after 8 days of use are the tickets done?

Thanks!

They can be used until the ticket itself expires.

I think I also read they are only good 7 days before or after the class you registered for. So basically a 14 day window of use? :confused3

We have 8 day premium passes so 8 major and 8 minor entries... but even if we wanted to strech it out to 16 days of fun we couldn't correct?

No wait..I just saw this on the site...

Tickets are valid for 7 days prior to your arrival date and after departure date

So then no matter how long you stay the tickets are good for 7 before and 7 after? if that's the case that's pretty cool on a long visit!

Thanks!

When you register you will enter your arrival and departure dates.

The tickets (regardless of the number of days) expire 7 days after the date you indicate for your departure. So if you have 8 day tickets, but are staying for two weeks you can use them any days you want. :thumbsup2

I think I also read they are only good 7 days before or after the class you registered for. So basically a 14 day window of use? :confused3

We have 8 day premium passes so 8 major and 8 minor entries... but even if we wanted to strech it out to 16 days of fun we couldn't correct?

Tickets are valid for 7 days prior to your arrival date and after departure date

So then no matter how long you stay the tickets are good for 7 before and 7 after? if that's the case that's pretty cool on a long visit!

We have the 8 day premium passes too and was hoping to maybe check out DQ on our arrival evening but didn't want it to count against our 8 days in the major parks. Looks like we can!! :cheer2: Guess I should have planned a longer trip!!

Thanks for the responses!!

Yes, but there is a limit. I think it's 28 or 30 days, something like that.

We have the 8 day premium passes too and was hoping to maybe check out DQ on our arrival evening but didn't want it to count against our 8 days in the major parks. Looks like we can!! :cheer2: Guess I should have planned a longer trip!!

Thanks for the responses!!
Whenever I buy tickets I figure how many days I plan on going the the 4 main parks minus the days of our trip. So if we go for 10 days and I plan on 6 park days, I will buy a 6 day ticket. Our family spend as much if not more time at the water parks @ DQ than we do at the 4 parks so that equation works for us. When you start getting more days the price per day goes down too, so sometimes I'll just upgrade the ticket for a few days if it's only a couple bucks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter