Disney Y.E.S. Program

I believe the registration now says tickets are not good until your arrival date, and are then good until 7 days after your departure date. The dates have nothing to do with the date of your class. For example, my dates are July 5-14. My tickets will be good from July 5th until July 21st. If I had a longer trip, say July 1-23, my tickets would be good from July 1st to July 30th.

I don't recall if MY name was on their list at check-in, or just DD's name. I would call just to be safe. :goodvibes

Unless things have changed since July, I don't think it matters which adult joins him. I was originally going to take the kids to their program, but because my folks were there I decided to stay back with the youngins and my parents went instead. There was no problem with the change in WHO went with them as long as it was adults that had purchased the YES tickets as well. But please don't take my word for it. Things change and its been almost a year since we went last.

FYI .....We picked up our yes park tickets last night from dtd guest services. We went there to get our TIW card and I asked if we could get our yes tickets and it was not a problem.

Just booked a ticket for my DD tonight, for a class in July. Was very spur of the moment. She took a class in 2010 and loved it so I figured I would surprise her for her Bday!

FYI .....We picked up our yes park tickets last night from dtd guest services. We went there to get our TIW card and I asked if we could get our yes tickets and it was not a problem.

We've gotten our tickets here before as well. It was nice because when we were there, it was an off time of day and not line at all!

How far in advance do classes fill up? We are trying to work in a mini trip in late October.

Looking at this October, there are only a few classes left for the end of the month (not sure of your exact dates...or your kids ages). I booked my Oct class the day it became available...back in Feb. Here is a link to the classes
https://www.studentguest.com/yes/index.php

We are doing the American Story class. Question is, on the date for the class, I have one child in the 8-11 and one child in the 12-17. Are the classes together or are they separate? I would like to have the kids together if at all possible.
TIA!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter