Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I called one of the numbers and surprisingly got through in about 15 minutes. Spoke with a kind CM lady who confirmed that indeed, if you booked park rez's (3 days or more) to coincide with a resort stay, you should NOT be able to book additional, random AP park rez's.
Those who were able to book an additional 1 to 3 random park rez's today, beware. Keep an eye out on those to see if they stick. Technically those should not have been possible to make.

I’m surprised at how many days EPCOT is still available. I thought Passholders would be more excited about Food and Wine!

Is anyone else having issues looking the Park Pass Availability Calendar? I keep looking at the page and I just see that it is either blank or greyed out. I haven't been able to see a normal schedule. Is there a preferred internet browser? I am just confused?

Is anyone else having issues looking the Park Pass Availability Calendar? I keep looking at the page and I just see that it is either blank or greyed out. I haven't been able to see a normal schedule. Is there a preferred internet browser? I am just confused?
For what group? I can see ap and resort availability

Try InPrivate mode for Edge and Incognito mode for Chrome. Right click on the tab on your taskbar and it will allow you to open a new InPrivate/Incognito window.

Try InPrivate mode for Edge and Incognito mode for Chrome. Right click on the tab on your taskbar and it will allow you to open a new InPrivate/Incognito window.
Disney sites have become a summoning ritual to call people from the beyond :D
Go outside, jump on on foot, spin counter clockwise and at the exact moment of the equinox, balance an egg and you'll be connected

Pure speculation on my part but I think AK first because the animals are up early, MK before DHS because more attractions, next DHS because newer attractions, and Epcot because of less demand than MK or DHS at this time.

Anyone else?
I had the same experience for late March - April 2021. Now I have something else to be neurotic about...meaning continuous checking of park hours and to see if the reservation system has earlier times available. HEY what else do I have to do right now, LOL!

I tried again this morning... I can schedule any day and park that's available according to the availability calendar EXCEPT for Magic Kingdom on September 7th.
Why?!?
Anyone else having this problem?
Has anyone successfully been able to book Magic Kingdom for September 7th?

I tried again this morning... I can schedule any day and park that's available according to the availability calendar EXCEPT for Magic Kingdom on September 7th.
Why?!?
I just checked the availability calendar and it shows all parks available for 9/7/20 and 9/7/21.

Why?!?
I was able to make a reservation for MK on Sept. 7th...still shows availability on my end too, so glitch that'll randomly clear up hopefully?

For what it's worth on the whole AP fact gathering conversation......

We have a resort stay July 5th-11. We all three have an AP.

On Monday I was able to make park reservations for MK on July 11.....our check-out day.
Friday I was able to make park reservations for my 3 AP days without a resort stay in November.

Not a ton of days, only four total. But there has been conversation that you cannot have both types of stays. And there has been speculation that the work around has something to do with the resort check-in day having park reservations and causing an issue.

I was able to make a reservation for MK on Sept. 7th...still shows availability on my end too, so glitch that'll randomly clear up hopefully?
September 2020?
If so, it seems to be on my end and I'll need to make a call to Disney *sigh*

Edit: You motivated me to try again, this time using Edge instead of Chrome (though I had no other problems with Chrome), and it worked! I now have Magic Kingdom booked for September 7, 2020.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter