Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Is anyone else having trouble with dates that show available, but then cannot be booked? AK shows availability July 11 and 12, but then says no times left when I try to book it?

Eta- for at least 10 minuets before the calendar went grey, the park showed availability and could be selected, but would return no available times. Lag between the calendars or a situation where there are available times being offered to other people?

Last edited:
I was able to get in and schedule 3 days! As easy as Fast Passes.

However! For some reason, I cannot book Magic Kingdom on September 7th (says no times available) while the calendar is green on that day. I can schedule any of the other parks that day without issues.

Also, it's going fast! July 18th already gone for Hollywood Studies, and July 11, 12, and 13 are gone for both parks open. And all this before 7 am.
I don't like 'fighting' with my fellow pass holders for days.
Edit: as I typed this, July 14th is also completely gone, as well as July 15th for HS.

It looks like the park pass system is a little different for AP holders. HS isn’t available for Disney resort guests on 7/16 but it is available for AP holders. I wonder if they’ll hold some Park days for regular ticket holders as well then.

It looks like the park pass system is a little different for AP holders. HS isn’t available for Disney resort guests on 7/16 but it is available for AP holders. I wonder if they’ll hold some Park days for regular ticket holders as well then.
Yes, it seems so. I do appreciate that since then we don't have to fight with the Resort Guests for days.

A nice added touch for local APs would be though if they make any empty resort guests slots available to APs the day before for last-minute day trips.

yes there's a hold for each group

Still having issues booking extra dates with my AP even though we have reservations at the Wyndham Disney Springs. Have been told over and over that the glitch will be fixed. Starting to get very impatient. Have also called 4x to have my son’s AP updated (like the rest of the family) to reflect the extended dates.

System only allowed me to reserve one day as an AP holder giving me an error message "Disney park pass limit reached"???? I thought we were able to make three reservations.

System only allowed me to reserve one day as an AP holder giving me an error message "Disney park pass limit reached"???? I thought we were able to make three reservations.
Lots of resort/ ap people had this glitch, call disney asap, you'll need to call the IT line and they will probably tell you they need to send it up the chain. Also it will be busy so just redial over and over till you get on hold. Its a mess, good luck

I am having the same issue. I was able to reserve one day as an AP holder, but when I tried to book a second park pass, I get the error "Disney Park Pass Limit Reached".

Plat AP holder here, fully paid. Made resort stay park ressies for 9 days in September on Monday. Now, cannot make any reservations between now and then in the parks. "Park Pass Limit Reached". Am I just blocked out till September? I thought we could get up to 3 day park passes even if resort reservations existed? Grrrr....

Plat AP holder here, fully paid. Made resort stay park ressies for 9 days in September on Monday. Now, cannot make any reservations between now and then in the parks. "Park Pass Limit Reached". Am I just blocked out till September? I thought we could get up to 3 day park passes even if resort reservations existed? Grrrr....
You are correct. Disney is just a mess and need to take care of their “bread and butter” customers

So I used the chat feature on the MDE phone app and the Cast member tells me that I can't have both a resort stay park reservation (7/20 - 7/25) and an AP park pass reservation (7/16 - 7/18???) What's the point of having an AP??

Last edited:
And back on hold with Disney now since it won't let me choose any of my 3 available park pass days - I'm guessing it's because I also booked some for my resort stay.

So I used the chat feature on the MDE phone app and the Cast member tells me that I can't have both a resort stay park reservation (7/20 - 7/25) and an AP park pass reservation (7/16 - 7/18???) What's the point of having an AP??
That doesn't seem right at all! I'm having the same issue and calling Disney now about it.

Yes, you can. They are quoting you some hokem, right there. Many of us were told in the past few days that aside from park rezzies tied to resort stays, we could also book park rezzies today (for APs), up to 3 days. Why that CM gave you incorrect information is beyond me.

"All Annual Passholders are eligible to make Theme Park reservations for up to 3 days at a time, OR Annual Passholders staying at select Disney Resort or other select hotels with valid Theme Park admission are eligible to make Theme Park reservations for their entire Resort length of stay. All reservations are subject to availability and applicable pass blockout dates."

It's one or the other, not both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter