Disney World Merchendise Online?

johnpaulsw

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a website out there with Disney World merchendise for sale? We were there in April and DW didn't end up having enough time to shop. We probably won't be able to go back anytime soon so it would be great if we could find something online.

John

Thanks! Thats a start. Do you know how the e-mail order works? Would I have to know exactly what I wanted or is there a catalog somewhere?

John

Carene,

I tried calling the Ph # you provided. You can buy Disney World stuff through them but you have to know the SKU # or at least have a pretty good description of the product and the store at WDW where you saw it for sale. They have no catalog or product list per se.

John

A Catalog???? LOL

Can you imagine the amount of stuff there would be in a WDW catalog? sorry, i just can't LOL

I'm sorry, johnpaulsw, i thought you were looking for a particular item, as opposed to just wanting to have a browse at different products.

Carene:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Actually what we really want to buy is some 2004 WDW calendars. Jane at giftsofalifetime.com says she can get them for us when they become available later in the year. Thanks all!

John

They are not affiliated with Walt Disney.

"Main Street Megastore.com is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company in any way. All Disney films, characters, theme parks, attractions, names, etc. are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of The Walt Disney Company and/or their subsidiaries and/or affiliates In no instance does Main Street Megastore.com imply ownership and/or interest in any of the copyrighted/trademarked/intellectual property rights affiliated with The Walt Disney Company and/or their subsidiaries and/or affiliates. "

However - they do offer FREE shipping.

With today's technology, why can't they have a better on-line store for what they sell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter