Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
wooohooo 2007 is here

hny3_W.gif

Lisa, I hope you are having a great time at your party! I just logged on, I feel like I won the lottery :cool1: I've been locked out for a while. :(

Happy New Year everyone!!

Taeja, I just found out one of my friends is pregnant! She got married this summer and they had to move away to NC (he's in the Army) and she came back for Christmas to tell everyone shes pregnant and due in June! I can sorta follow her stages of pregnancy through you.. :rotfl:

Happy New Year everyone!!

Taeja, I just found out one of my friends is pregnant! She got married this summer and they had to move away to NC (he's in the Army) and she came back for Christmas to tell everyone shes pregnant and due in June! I can sorta follow her stages of pregnancy through you.. :rotfl:

How fantastic for your friend. If she wants to know most of the real deal...get her the book The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy. Its funny yet, educational lol. Ya for her.

I hope you had a nice holiday and new year's eve celebration! Happy New year to you Patsy, only the best for 2007 to you. :goodvibes

Happy New Year Patsy, TaeJa and anyone else out there tonight.

How fantastic for your friend. If she wants to know most of the real deal...get her the book The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy. Its funny yet, educational lol. Ya for her.

I hope you had a nice holiday and new year's eve celebration! Happy New year to you Patsy, only the best for 2007 to you. :goodvibes

Yep. It's pretty cool. She is having a lot of problems I guess though. They planned to drive up on Christmas eve but ended up spending the night in the hospital.. she couldn't stop getting sick and they had to give her IV fluids.. :confused3 Luckily there is an army hospital on base or something so shes in good hands where people will watch her closely.

I celebrated the New Years with my puppy.. Just me and him! I got invited to a few parties but figured it was best to lay low as my stalker has been telling people that since he had to kiss a picture of me at midnight last year :-)scared1: ), he really wanted to actually kiss Me this year.. :eek:

So here I am.

Yep. It's pretty cool. She is having a lot of problems I guess though. They planned to drive up on Christmas eve but ended up spending the night in the hospital.. she couldn't stop getting sick and they had to give her IV fluids.. :confused3 Luckily there is an army hospital on base or something so shes in good hands where people will watch her closely.

I celebrated the New Years with my puppy.. Just me and him! I got invited to a few parties but figured it was best to lay low as my stalker has been telling people that since he had to kiss a picture of me at midnight last year :-)scared1: ), he really wanted to actually kiss Me this year.. :eek:

So here I am.

blech! its me taeja71

No, everybody just left. We had a fun night! I am anxious to get my Christmas stuff down now though.

I'm off to clean up. See you tomorrow. Happy New Year! :wave:

stormtrooper.gif
George Lucas is the Grand Marshall of the Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, Calif.. Did I tell you that he's having a troop of Storm Troopers walking with George Luas. I don't know how many Storm Troopers there are, but strom troopers across the nation tried out/auditioned to be in the parade.
stormtrooper.gif[img]

stormtrooper.gif
George Lucas is the Grand Marshall of the Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, Calif.. Did I tell you that he's having a troop of Storm Troopers walking with George Luas. I don't know how many Storm Troopers there are, but strom troopers across the nation tried out/auditioned to be in the parade. http://www.coolscifi.com/forums/images/smilies/stormtrooper.gif[img][/QUOTE]

I know! Chris was all about it! Sadly, he missed it though, he was at storage with me picking up our empty bins. We brought them here and started packing it all up. The tree is empty, I just have to take it down. I have some stuff outside that needs to be packed up and I'm done. I'll be glad to have my house back to normal!

I wish they had George Lucas with the Storm Troopers and the float. It just seemed broken up to have them sperated.

We caught George Lucas being interviewed in the car. He was talking about working on a Star Wars cartoon series and also one for Indiana Jones. Was that the only time he was shown in the parade or did you see him a different time?

We caught George Lucas being interviewed in the car. He was talking about working on a Star Wars cartoon series and also one for Indiana Jones. Was that the only time he was shown in the parade or did you see him a different time?

wow, cool

I didn't see an inteview. I saw him just waving. I wonder when they did the interview? Geesh, more action I missed. :(

Hi everyone!!:wave:

Long time no post here. :sad2: But I hope everyone's New Year is starting off well!:dance3:

Just wanted to be sure you saw this post on the main DCL board:
"Just spoke with castmember
Just spoke with castmenber - rest of 2008 dates will be released in 3 weeks!
End of January"

Maybe this rumor could be accurate? popcorn::

Hi everyone!!:wave:

Long time no post here. :sad2: But I hope everyone's New Year is starting off well!:dance3:

Just wanted to be sure you saw this post on the main DCL board:
"Just spoke with castmember
Just spoke with castmenber - rest of 2008 dates will be released in 3 weeks!
End of January"

Maybe this rumor could be accurate? popcorn::

HI JESSICA! :wave2: Happy New Year! How've you been?

We are all anxiously waiting for these dates to come out!!! :yay: :dance3: :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter