Disney Wonder Sept 3-7, 2006 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooo, that sounds like fun! NOT! :scared1: :eek: Sorry to hear it.

I liked the picture for you Christmas cards!!

Thanks. I didn't have time to get them printed on the Wonder since we had them taken the last night. I decided to wing it and make the cards myself. I rarely get a good pic of the three of them so I'm happy! :)

Come visit!;) Hopefully it wont be too bad. They will all be partying and hopefully not coming to the ER:scared:

I was going to tell you to call off and come to my house. They'll never see you if you're down here. ;)

drum roll

ultrasound1227II.jpg

ultrasound1227.jpg

the second one from the top is one of the baby's leg and feet.

CONGRATULATIONS!~!~!:woohoo: :angel: :jumping3:
Jan :earsgirl:

thanks! the ultrasound went very well. The dr said he didn't see any reason why I should have the amnio done. Not that I'd do it any way (unless it was life threatening). We were pre-counciled before the actually scanning. It was very in depth about age, genes, etc. It was interesting to hear about how they can do blood transfusions through the embilical cord. Just amazing how technology and medicine has advanced.

Sorry I have been so lax in posting. This new job has come with way more than I bargained for.

I have news.........

I GOT ENGAGED YESTERDAY!

:dance3: :bride: :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :bride: :bride: :bride:

It was very sweet and romantic. Now I get to plan the wedding! Let the planning gene kick-in.:cloud9:

We still plan on summer of '08 if DCL would hurry up and release some info and pricing :confused3

CONGRATULATIONS!!
I had nearly 20 pages of the Thread to read to get the news--I have been so far behind. THANKS for sending the e-mail ALERT!!
SO--
What are your plans?>???
Jan

thanks! the ultrasound went very well. The dr said he didn't see any reason why I should have the amnio done. Not that I'd do it any way (unless it was life threatening). We were pre-counciled before the actually scanning. It was very in depth about age, genes, etc. It was interesting to hear about how they can do blood transfusions through the embilical cord. Just amazing how technology and medicine has advanced.

Thanks for sharing the good news!!:banana:
Glad the tests showed that little WALT is doing so well.
Jan :earsgirl:

CONGRATULATIONS!!
I had nearly 20 pages of the Thread to read to getg the news--I have been so far behind. THANKS for sending the e-mail ALERT!!
SO--
What are your plans?>???
Jan

plans? hmmm. good question. We've got car seats, I'm stocking up on clearanced items for simple stuff like bibs, baby nail trimmers (can never have enough of those), binkies just incase. I don't want to buy clothes in advance b/c who knows how big this one will be next Fall/Winter. I don't like buying that early. So, I'll probably start to buy clothes in the Spring or buy sleepers the kid can wear in the early Fall. I've got most of it mentally in my head. Just when it comes time, I'll be in freak out mode. That's my nature.

(flashback- I never practiced my wedding vows until it was time for the ceremony to start. My dad was walking down the hall to get me and he could hear me practicing. lol).

Ugggh, it's New Year's Eve eve (day actually) what I am I doing? Reading the DIS. :coffee: What do I need to be doing? CLEANING!
1.gif
2.gif
3.gif
4.gif
5.gif
6.gif
7.gif
8.gif
(BLECH!!)

JLSE50 said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!
I had nearly 20 pages of the Thread to read to get the news--I have been so far behind. THANKS for sending the e-mail ALERT!!
SO--
What are your plans?>???
Jan

plans? hmmm. good question. We've got car seats, I'm stocking up on clearanced items for simple stuff like bibs, baby nail trimmers (can never have enough of those), binkies just incase. I don't want to buy clothes in advance b/c who knows how big this one will be next Fall/Winter. I don't like buying that early. So, I'll probably start to buy clothes in the Spring or buy sleepers the kid can wear in the early Fall. I've got most of it mentally in my head. Just when it comes time, I'll be in freak out mode. That's my nature.

(flashback- I never practiced my wedding vows until it was time for the ceremony to start. My dad was walking down the hall to get me and he could hear me practicing. lol).

Nice to get your reply Tae Ja, and to hear that you are making plans.
This original post was in response to Ker-Bears Engagement Announcement. I hope she answers too!! Now we have TWO EXCITING EVENTS TO PLAN FOR!~!~!

:rotfl2: about the wedding vows. !! I wanted us to recite our vows but Tom wanted the pastor to say them and to repeat them so he would not make a mistake. Even though I had it memorized, I looked at the pastor so he would say them for me to repeat because I thought it would seem strange for me to recite them and Tom to repeat them.

Jan :earsgirl: (why doesn't my Minnie girl post any more?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter