Disney Wonder November 27, 2015 Roll Call

Group 3 FE - When do you want me to close the group?

• When we reach 11 (which is where we currently are)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • When we reach 15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When we reach 20 - 25

• At a set number of days for the cruise (if this is your answer please share # of days in group 3 PM)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you all for the awesome FE goodies! We loved EVERYTHING! The clipboard (cute!!) and Handy Helper both were a really big help during the cruise :love: and whomever made our door magnets with our fave characters has inspired me to work with my cricut more. Those were adorable! We had a great time, made some good friends and can't wait to go again! Looking at Alaska 2016 if I can talk DH into it :sail:

Thank you all for the awesome FE goodies! We loved EVERYTHING! The clipboard (cute!!) and Handy Helper both were a really big help during the cruise :love: and whomever made our door magnets with our fave characters has inspired me to work with my cricut more. Those were adorable! We had a great time, made some good friends and can't wait to go again! Looking at Alaska 2016 if I can talk DH into it :sail:
I second your sentiments! We appreciated all of the gifts as well. Everyone was so creative and thoughtful.
We got on the boat with a suitcase and 2 bags full of FE'S with plans to set aside time every day for delivery (that plan worked for the first 2 days, then my back gave out. I am super thankful for my DH would took care of it for the rest of the cruise ).......Sorry, Tink moment, I went off on a pixie dust trail....We had thought that we would have extra space in our luggage when heading home. As we started packing on Wednesday, we were pleasantly surprised to find we were going to need every bit of the space.
And for those of you asking yourself why it took that long to realize this, well, we had a 15 year old in our cabin that was so excited to see what we were getting, he made several stops a day by the cabin to check on the FE. Each time, he would empty the contents into the cabinet. Taking the candy for himself of course.

2 side notes: either tomorrow or Monday, I will be posting the mixology recipes; and I will try to post some pictures. If anyone else has any pictures, please share.

~ Tink ~

Had so much fun! FE gifts were awesome, mixology was fun, kid had a great cruise birthday, and I second the Alaska cruise... But we are looking at 2017... Got to rack up those vacation points!

We booked our next cruise on board. We are doing the San Juan repositioning cruise on the Magic next year for oldest's college graduation.

Curious who gave what in FE group 1. Lots of stuff didn't have names on it. I'd like to know who to thank!

Curious who gave what in FE group 1. Lots of stuff didn't have names on it. I'd like to know who to thank!
We gave a few different items: The emergency / survival kits, para cord bracelets, para cord key chains w/ flash lights (there were some with out flash lights given to other groups), pirate scarfs filled with pirate goodies (and just goodies for all other cabins), bags of Christmas candy (Betsy, I am sorry I missed your cabin on this one. We had stopped at Buckies on the way down, and I got the nuts for your cabin. Unfortunately, they got left in the truck with the road trip snacks), a few different door magnets, laminated games, beach toys, and crocheted scarfs (which also went out to all of the participating cabins except for a few in group 3 or 4....I am sorry I could not get to your cabins, so many added in the short amount of time before sailing, I did not have time to make the ones I missed). We also had a few prototype items (FE's that I made with my crafting supplies as my family was trying to decide on what to bring...there were some jewelry items, some picture frames, and key fobs) that we delivered.
I apologize for not labeling any of the items, it is just that I have always viewed the FE as being something like a Secret Santa.

For everyone that took part in the Mixology class, I have the recipes for you. Please check the mixology PM conversation.

We gave a few different items: The emergency / survival kits, para cord bracelets, para cord key chains w/ flash lights (there were some with out flash lights given to other groups), pirate scarfs filled with pirate goodies (and just goodies for all other cabins), bags of Christmas candy (Betsy, I am sorry I missed your cabin on this one. We had stopped at Buckies on the way down, and I got the nuts for your cabin. Unfortunately, they got left in the truck with the road trip snacks), a few different door magnets, laminated games, beach toys, and crocheted scarfs (which also went out to all of the participating cabins except for a few in group 3 or 4....I am sorry I could not get to your cabins, so many added in the short amount of time before sailing, I did not have time to make the ones I missed). We also had a few prototype items (FE's that I made with my crafting supplies as my family was trying to decide on what to bring...there were some jewelry items, some picture frames, and key fobs) that we delivered.
I apologize for not labeling any of the items, it is just that I have always viewed the FE as being something like a Secret Santa.
Tink- were the mini beach toys from you? My kids LOVED them. They played with them all day at Castaway Cay. Where did you find them? They were so cute and tiny!

We had a fabulous time! Thank you to everyone for our FE gifts.

Tink- were the mini beach toys from you? My kids LOVED them. They played with them all day at Castaway Cay. Where did you find them? They were so cute and tiny!

Yes, they were. I am glad you kiddo's enjoyed them.
We found them at the Dollar Tree this summer.

Correction to my previous post, the Lane Gang in group 4 was also giving out small beach toys. So, unless you received 2 sets, the beach toys for your cabin came from someone with a great eye for FE gifts (hehe, I told them great minds shop alike )....the Lane Gang!

You are welcome!:hug:

My hubby has been very encouraging as of late, and thinks that I should start a blog (and then persue becoming a travel agent once our 15 year old is graduated from homeschool....so in about 1 1/2 years). Do you think the Monday Forget Me Not's would be a good subject? (or if you have any other travel or Disney suggestions, I would love to hear them :listen:).

Sloan Family in 7596 - I just wanted to say a special thanks for the ornaments. That was very sweet.

We just got to hanging ornaments this week, and I pulled out the ones I had gotten in or FE from your cabin. I had not noticed the note on the top of the box until I was opening them up. That was an unexpected delight.
Thank You
~Tink~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter