Disney Wonder November 27, 2015 Roll Call

Group 3 FE - When do you want me to close the group?

• When we reach 11 (which is where we currently are)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • When we reach 15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When we reach 20 - 25

• At a set number of days for the cruise (if this is your answer please share # of days in group 3 PM)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am already losing 1/4 the pan to our oldest who heads to Houston today to have Thanksgiving w/ his girlfriends family (and there was argument over how much he could take).
If by some chance of miracle there is some left over, I will try to remember to message you on Friday morning to see if I can get a small sample to you before we board.

Awww, you are too sweet for even thinking about that! :love2: Don't even worry about it (but I really thank you! I would love a taste! lol) I think my husband would kill me if I told him I had to meet someone to sample their baking before we get on board hahaha

In other news - I fell last night and scraped up my knee, hands and toes pretty bad. Just what I needed! DH thinks it is a curse of mine; before our last Disney cruise I had a partial ACL tear that I finished off getting luggage out of storage - so I went on the cruise with a 100% ACL tear. At least this isn't that bad, but I was in no mood to work on packing last night :( Oh well, who needs sleep?

Another great tip.
We had a white board last time, and took pictures of all of the cool messages that were left. We had not planned on bringing it this time, because we did not think it matched our
Christmas themed door, and we are hoping the new texting feature on the Cruise app will give us more efficient messaging. But I may reconsider. Personal notes, and thank you's, are still neat to give and receive.

The cruise app being Shipmate? I downloaded, but haven't played with it yet....are ship to ship messages "free"?

Oh, do you (or anyone) have a copy of the medical questionEAR that was emailed out a couple weeks ago? If it isn't cabin specific, could you maybe email it to me? I can't find mine... :sad2:

The cruise app being Shipmate? I downloaded, but haven't played with it yet....are ship to ship messages "free"?

Oh, do you (or anyone) have a copy of the medical questionEAR that was emailed out a couple weeks ago? If it isn't cabin specific, could you maybe email it to me? I can't find mine... :sad2:
I am sooooo sorry you got hurt, :crutches:, and I will pray for a speedy recovery.

As for the app, it is the Disney Cruise App. Here is a link to an answer in the FAQ section on the Disney Cruise page. It will tell you all about the app, and it has links to download from either the App Store, or the Apple Itunes App Store. https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faq/navigator-app/about-the-app/

As for the Medical / Health questionEAR, I have attached the PDF to the bottom of this message. If you have problems opening or downloading it, please let me know.

Attachments

• Travel_History_And_Health_Questionnaire.pdf
    70.1 KB · Views: 3
Oh....totally missed answering the question about messaging.
The messaging through the Disney Cruise App (comes up as Disney Cruise Line Navigator on the App store) is free. When you board, you will set your phone to airplane mode (very important, make sure you are in airplane mode so as not to incur roaming and data charges from your carrier), then turn on wifi. After doing that connect to Disney guest wifi. Once connected, you will be able to use all of the features in the Navigator App (messaging, digital Navigator, deck maps, menus, etc) free of charge.

I am sooooo sorry you got hurt, :crutches:, and I will pray for a speedy recovery.

As for the app, it is the Disney Cruise App. Here is a link to an answer in the FAQ section on the Disney Cruise page. It will tell you all about the app, and it has links to download from either the App Store, or the Apple Itunes App Store. https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faq/navigator-app/about-the-app/

As for the Medical / Health questionEAR, I have attached the PDF to the bottom of this message. If you have problems opening or downloading it, please let me know.

Thank you thank you thank you! (and thank you for the prayers!)

Oh....totally missed answering the question about messaging.
The messaging through the Disney Cruise App (comes up as Disney Cruise Line Navigator on the App store) is free. When you board, you will set your phone to airplane mode (very important, make sure you are in airplane mode so as not to incur roaming and data charges from your carrier), then turn on wifi. After doing that connect to Disney guest wifi. Once connected, you will be able to use all of the features in the Navigator App (messaging, digital Navigator, deck maps, menus, etc) free of charge.

Thank you! I love that it has the menus and everything! I'm downloading it now!

I don't know if anyone is interested, but ATT has (edited....not 2 but 3) packages you can purchase as well. I know I like being "out of touch" whilst on the ship, but I also know that some people MUST stay in touch at all times (that used to be me!). Here's the info if anyone needs/wants it (and if has already been posted, I'm sorry!):

Cellular Phone Discounts Announced for Disney Cruises
October 01, 2015
Disney Cruise Line guests who have AT and T as their cellular provider are now able to purchase bundling packages that will save on cellular phone service costs when sailing. These new cellular cruise packages will work onboard the Disney Cruise Line ships, as well as in ports of call when traveling on cruises to Canada, Mexico and The Caribbean. You can purchase these packages directly through AT and T before leaving for your cruise, or on board while cruising. Packages will start on the day of sailing and will be valid for a month. Charges will be billed on the regular monthly bill after using the package. The package will be automatically removed from the account once expired. Pricing for the AT and T Cruise Packages is as follows: Calling Package $30 includes 50 minutes; Calling and Messaging Package $60 includes 50 minutes, 100 messages; Calling, Messaging and Data Package $120 includes 50 minutes, 100 messages and 100 MB of data. To add one of these packages, call: 1-800-335-4685 or visit www.att.com/cruiseships. For all other cellular carriers, contact your provider to obtain rate information.

Thank you! I love that it has the menus and everything! I'm downloading it now!

I don't know if anyone is interested, but ATT has (edited....not 2 but 3) packages you can purchase as well. I know I like being "out of touch" whilst on the ship, but I also know that some people MUST stay in touch at all times (that used to be me!). Here's the info if anyone needs/wants it (and if has already been posted, I'm sorry!):

Cellular Phone Discounts Announced for Disney Cruises
October 01, 2015
Disney Cruise Line guests who have AT and T as their cellular provider are now able to purchase bundling packages that will save on cellular phone service costs when sailing. These new cellular cruise packages will work onboard the Disney Cruise Line ships, as well as in ports of call when traveling on cruises to Canada, Mexico and The Caribbean. You can purchase these packages directly through AT and T before leaving for your cruise, or on board while cruising. Packages will start on the day of sailing and will be valid for a month. Charges will be billed on the regular monthly bill after using the package. The package will be automatically removed from the account once expired. Pricing for the AT and T Cruise Packages is as follows: Calling Package $30 includes 50 minutes; Calling and Messaging Package $60 includes 50 minutes, 100 messages; Calling, Messaging and Data Package $120 includes 50 minutes, 100 messages and 100 MB of data. To add one of these packages, call: 1-800-335-4685 or visit www.att.com/cruiseships. For all other cellular carriers, contact your provider to obtain rate information.
Thanks for the share!

As long as the rain stays away, we are planning to watch the departure from port from the secret balcony. So, we should see you there.
Does the wonder still have the deck 7 secret balcony? The magic's is gone after dry dock.

Does the wonder still have the deck 7 secret balcony? The magic's is gone after dry dock.
The maps still show it, and it has been longer for the Wonder since a visit to dry dock than the Magic. So if there are plans for changes, I'm sure they have not happened yet.

We have made it to Galveston! Hooray!
The power indicator light on my power chair is steadily blinking. Not sure what is wrong. It is fully charged and drives. Um???? Boo.

Hey friends--can't believe we'll be cruising tomorrow!

Just a quick announcement for fe group 2--our cabin number appears to be wrong on the list and map--we were in 7572 early on but changed our cabin in July so our real cabin number is 7520.

Sorry for the mixup--I should have noticed earlier that it was wrong, but things have been so busy at work!

So again, that's Princessbrit, princess jj and princessmel in cabin 7520.

Thanks!

Hey friends--can't believe we'll be cruising tomorrow!

Just a quick announcement for fe group 2--our cabin number appears to be wrong on the list and map--we were in 7572 early on but changed our cabin in July so our real cabin number is 7520.

Sorry for the mixup--I should have noticed earlier that it was wrong, but things have been so busy at work!

So again, that's Princessbrit, princess jj and princessmel in cabin 7520.

Thanks!
Sorry for missing the changes. I will try to get a note out to all group 2 cabins tomorrow. Have a safe trip to the port, and see y'all soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter