Disney Wonder November 20, 2015

Do you want to be included in the Fish Extender?

• Yes, Count Me IN!

• Get back with me, I need more information!

• No, I can't do it this time.

Results are only viewable after voting.
So I am a planner by nature and with over 500 days until our first cruise, I have to find SOMETHING to start planning/thinking about! Anyway, I am starting to dream about FE gifts for all of our WONDERful cruisemates, and I have a questions.

Do we give one gift or do we give multiple gifts during the trip? Is there a price limit, or is "the imagination the limit"? I know it's early, but I'm so excited!

So I am a planner by nature and with over 500 days until our first cruise, I have to find SOMETHING to start planning/thinking about! Anyway, I am starting to dream about FE gifts for all of our WONDERful cruisemates, and I have a questions. Do we give one gift or do we give multiple gifts during the trip? Is there a price limit, or is "the imagination the limit"? I know it's early, but I'm so excited!

I believe usually the way it works out is one family per night. So you would get together gifts for the night and you can give whatever kind if gift you want. It may depend on the number of people as well

okay, so this is my second Disney cruise but my first time to do FE's. I'm so excited but have no idea how all this works. I hope I am in the right place. Here is what I think I am supposed to post:

Your names: Ella, Jeff, Haley
Your cabin number: 7626
Your kids genders and ages: Haley 15
Any allergies or other info we need to know: DH doesn't drink (But I do!...I've heard of some people giving gifts containing alcohol or having to do with alcohol so thought I'd throw that info in)

Once we get a little bit closer to the sail date, I'm perfectly happy to organize a private mixology class. Perhaps there would also be some interest in doing a group Palo brunch.

I'm not sure yet about doing FE, still thinking about it! :idea:

Once we get a little bit closer to the sail date, I'm perfectly happy to organize a private mixology class. Perhaps there would also be some interest in doing a group Palo brunch.

I'm not sure yet about doing FE, still thinking about it! :idea:

My sister and I as well as our husbands are interested in Mixology for sure. Best $15 I ever spent on a cruise.

We would love to join the FE group too. We have 2 cabins - cabin 1, me, DH, DD 8, & DS 12, Cabin 2 has my parents traveling from the UK :) Can't wait to get to know everyone!

We would love to join the FE group too. We have 2 cabins - cabin 1, me, DH, DD 8, & DS 12, Cabin 2 has my parents traveling from the UK :) Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Welcome! Be sure and go to the first post and add yourselves to the map as well! We would love to see you on there! I will go and approve your other network site add in just a second! :goodvibes

Adding our family to the party. We are Mark and Janice (aka dad and mom) and have 3 kids: Sarah (will be 12), Caleb (will be 12) and Jackson (will be 10). This will be our second cruise and we are very excited.

Adding our family to the party. We are Mark and Janice (aka dad and mom) and have 3 kids: Sarah (will be 12), Caleb (will be 12) and Jackson (will be 10). This will be our second cruise and we are very excited.

Welcome!!! Be sure and add yourselves to the map found in the first post! Can't wait to get to know you. Have you requested the other social site add yet? :confused3

Hi! I am new to disboards so not sure if I'm doing this right. I would love to be added to this group. We are booked and super excited. This is the second cruise for my husband and I (honeymoon 1999) and first for my daughter (11 at time of this cruise). Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Shannon

Hi All --

I'm excited to be joining you on this cruise. :) It will be myself and my 3 kiddos (15, 10, 8 at that time). We were also on the Thanksgiving Magic 2012 cruise and participated in the FE then. I think I recognize a name or two on here who were in that group also. I've requested to join the FB group and I will PM my info for the FE.

I look forward to celebrating Thanksgiving with all of you.

Hi All --

I'm excited to be joining you on this cruise. :) It will be myself and my 3 kiddos (15, 10, 8 at that time). We were also on the Thanksgiving Magic 2012 cruise and participated in the FE then. I think I recognize a name or two on here who were in that group also. I've requested to join the FB group and I will PM my info for the FE.

I look forward to celebrating Thanksgiving with all of you.

Welcome! We are glad you are joining us! Be sure and add your pin to the map from the first post on this thread.:goodvibes

Howdy, y'all!
We'll be cruising with you over Thanksgiving 2015.

Chet (DH)
Beth (DW)
Brook (DD) who will be 9 during the cruise.

Our last cruise was also on the Wonder out of Galveston 12-19 October 2013.

Looking forward to door decorations and fish extenders!

-Chet

Beth and I would like to get in on the mixology class. It was a lot of fun last time, but Beth could only stay for the first 10 minutes as she double booked herself. LOL

SO MUCH to do on the ship!

-Chet

I propose that we make each group of FEs at 20. Also, if you want to be in more that one FE, that is perfectly fine. I also agree that we should cap the official sign ups at 60 days prior to sailing. Historically, a "latecomers" group starts up 59-30 days prior. I have managed several of those as well. What do you guys think? Fatfish, what do you think?

Agree with 20 cabins, and 60 days. Last time, we had the latecomers "self-organize" outside of the main FE groups (I'm not sure how successful that was but oh well.....) We can play it by ear if one group is at, say, 8 cabins at 60 days - they can be "folded" into other groups. We'll cross that bridge later!

Do we already have 20 families listed to call it Group 1?

And pigletsmomma, 44 trips to WDW?!? Holy mother of Mickey ears!! :) ...I'm jealous...

Agree with 20 cabins, and 60 days. Last time, we had the latecomers "self-organize" outside of the main FE groups (I'm not sure how successful that was but oh well.....) We can play it by ear if one group is at, say, 8 cabins at 60 days - they can be "folded" into other groups. We'll cross that bridge later!

Do we already have 20 families listed to call it Group 1?

And pigletsmomma, 44 trips to WDW?!? Holy mother of Mickey ears!! :) ...I'm jealous...

LOL That is funny! "Holy mother of Mickey ears". I am cracking up!:rotfl2:
I just closed out a latecomers list for my 2014 Thanksgiving cruise we hit 20 and are still getting people wishing they could add. I also did one for Halloween 2013 and it hit 25. Lots of people decide to at the end.

Oh, you have 2 10-year old girls! Twins I presume? As the mom of ONE 10-year old, I can't imagine having two of them running around. :) My house is drowning in loom bands.

Yes, identical twins.

How funny. And I love hearing there are other's the same age range. :) Mine love making new friends - not a shy bone in either of them.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter