Disney Wonder November 20, 2015

Do you want to be included in the Fish Extender?

• Yes, Count Me IN!

• Get back with me, I need more information!

• No, I can't do it this time.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am so excited! No one understands the awesomeness of Disney cruises except y'all! FE's are my favorite though. I haven't read through all the posts yet, has one been started? I can start one or help if needed.

I am excited to get to know everyone before the cruise. Maybe we can do a room tour one day? We did it on the last cruise and it was neat to see the different types of rooms.

I am so excited! No one understands the awesomeness of Disney cruises except y'all! FE's are my favorite though. I haven't read through all the posts yet, has one been started? I can start one or help if needed.

I am excited to get to know everyone before the cruise. Maybe we can do a room tour one day? We did it on the last cruise and it was neat to see the different types of rooms.

"Fatfish" on this blog (log #31) volunteered to start it and several of us volunteered as well. I would have started it, had i have known how to attach a document link. Can someone tell me how to add a document link?

"Fatfish" on this blog (log #31) volunteered to start it and several of us volunteered as well. I would have started it, had i have known how to attach a document link.

Fatfish here. Yes, I volunteered to head up the FE exchange. It was a crazy week so I have not been here, but I will try to get the document done this week with the names of those who have already indicated they want to participate. I will post it here when I get it done. :thumbsup2

If you want to participate in the FE Exchange, I need the following info:

Your names
Your cabin number
Your kids genders and ages
Any allergies or other info we need to know
Any special celebrations (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.)

Also, I expect to break the list into multiple groups at some point. If you want to be in a group with another cabin, let me know that, too.

You can either PM me or post it here.

I started putting the spreadsheet together and realized I had more holes than data. :sad2:

On our last cruise we had 8 FE groups. There were 12 - 14 cabins in each one. That's alot of FE's! There was one family that belonged to all of them. (not us!) It was alot of fun and we got to meet some great people.

Thanks!! popcorn::

If you want to participate in the FE Exchange, I need the following info:

Your names
Your cabin number
Your kids genders and ages
Any allergies or other info we need to know
Any special celebrations (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.)

Also, I expect to break the list into multiple groups at some point. If you want to be in a group with another cabin, let me know that, too.

You can either PM me or post it here.

I started putting the spreadsheet together and realized I had more holes than data. :sad2:

On our last cruise we had 8 FE groups. There were 12 - 14 cabins in each one. That's alot of FE's! There was one family that belonged to all of them. (not us!) It was alot of fun and we got to meet some great people.

Thanks!! popcorn::

Quick Question so I know what we are committing to! Are FE's just for the kids in the group, or are they for everyone - mom and dad included?

Quick Question so I know what we are committing to! Are FE's just for the kids in the group, or are they for everyone - mom and dad included?

Everyone! It's not any more for the kids than for the adults. You can choose to do a stateroom gift or individual gifts for each person. It was built on the idea that Walt Disney himself built Disney around...fun for the whole family, no matter what your ages.

Okay, we are in!!! We were on the Wonder for the October 12, 2013 sailing, maybe some of you were on the same one. I hope so, it was so much fun.

It will be three families: me (DGM), my husband (DGD) in one cabin, then DS, DDIL, DGS (10), DGD(8) in another cabin, and DD, DSIL, DGD (12), DGD (10) in another cabin.

My son will be celebrating his birthday on the cruise.

::MickeyMo
pixiedust:

Y'all,

I've gotten the FE info from several of you. I will get the doc updated soon, but I have come down with a summer cold. :eek: So, I will be MIA for a few days as I try to get some extra rest to knock out this cold. ::yes::

thanks for your patience. :)

I would love to participate in FE, and I will check with my sister to see if she would like to do so also. I was reading one of the other threads about private mixology classes. We did one of these on my cruise last October, and it was a lot of fun. Any interest in doing one of those when we sail next November?

I would love to participate in FE, and I will check with my sister to see if she would like to do so also. I was reading one of the other threads about private mixology classes. We did one of these on my cruise last October, and it was a lot of fun. Any interest in doing one of those when we sail next November?

Hubby and I would love to do the private Mixology class! We would definitely be in if a DIS group is organized!

Mixology? I'm in! We did this on our last cruise and it was lots of fun.

This is our first cruise, so any insider info/tips/guidance would be appreciated :-)

Thanks so much!

We want to participate in a FE

Your names: Scott, Lori, Walker, Warren
Your cabin number: 1047
Your kids genders and ages :Walker (M) 7 yrs old; Warren (M) 5 years old
Any allergies or other info we need to know: No Allergies
Any special celebrations (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.): First Cruise

Lori

I know I mentioned wanting to join in the FE, but see that you have posted items to share. :)

Your names: John, Debra, Madison & Makayla
Your cabin number: 8574
Your kids genders and ages: Girls. They will both be 12 at cruise time
Any allergies or other info we need to know: none
Any special celebrations (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.): celebrating Madison & Makayla's 12th birthday while on board.

A mixology class sounds like a lot of fun. If there is enough room, we would love to join in.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter