Disney Wonder - Missing your dinner seating?

Elleinthecity

I won't grow up...
My son, who is becoming quite the gourmand, raised an interesting question the other day that I did not have an answer to. We're on a Wonder cruise next month to Alaska, and there are times where we might entirely miss our dinner seating. Is one reliant on room service in that case? Heaven forbid this growing (6' 1") 15 year old miss a meal...

Generally, room service or the quick serve on deck if still open.

Depending on port, get some crab in town.

If you know the night before that you will be cutting it close, your servers/head server MAY be able to fit you in to late seating for that night. Just speak to them.

If you know the night before that you will be cutting it close, your servers/head server MAY be able to fit you in to late seating for that night. Just speak to them.
We probably would know, so that's a plan. Thank you!

Generally, room service or the quick serve on deck if still open.

Depending on port, get some crab in town.
He would very much like the crab option. I don't eat a huge amount of seafood (dx with an allergy as a kid I grew out of but still don't eat) but he loves it. He was picking shore excursions based on how much food they offered. "Touch the crab but not eat it? No way!" Thanks for replying.

Depending on the number of nights that you are concerned about missing dinner, it might make sense to switch to late dining for the whole trip. My understanding is that this switch is almost always available.

Depending on the number of nights that you are concerned about missing dinner, it might make sense to switch to late dining for the whole trip. My understanding is that this switch is almost always available.
I think it's only going to be one night that we're looking at. I agree, I'd love to do late dining and not be rushed. My son and husband are horrified at the idea of eating so late. My daughter and I just got back from a trip to Paris and London and dinner at 9 or 10 was preferred. We had a dinner at 1130 that was delightful (saw Anna Kendrick in the restaurant seated next to us, she agrees late dining is the best.) Thanks for your reply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter