Disney Wish Stateroom Themes

I do but it looks like we can’t edit it. There should also be a way to let folks be anonymous when they make edits which would be nice..? If you aren’t able to I can give it a shot with a new sheet. :)
Thanks. I’m not techy enough. I tried!

I saw someone that's onboard mention that each deck & side of the ship have their own princess (so all deck 9 starboard rooms would be the same theme)

I saw someone that's onboard mention that each deck & side of the ship have their own princess (so all deck 9 starboard rooms would be the same theme)
So just princesses? All princess themes? Hmm. Not sure how I feel about that. I wish all the staterooms had the same look. I can see making different hallway themes per deck and side, to make it easier to remember where your room is, but I would want the rooms themselves to look the same throughout.

I've asked the owner of the travel agency I use to see if she can find out if there's a pattern to the theme of the rooms. I'll get back as soon as I hear anything.

It looks like all the rooms have the same basic furnishings, but the mural behind the bed and artwork are different depending on the princess theme.

Where is that one? I'm in room 10042 so would love to get an idea in advance of room lol!
10042 would be right next to 10040, so if the side/deck theme theory is correct, yours would be Little Mermaid also.

Here is a video I saw where there are connecting rooms and one is little mermaid and one is Moana. Looks like by deck and side of boat theory is out the window. This can be seen starting at 7:28 in the video.

Here is a video I saw where there are connecting rooms and one is little mermaid and one is Moana. Looks like by deck and side of boat theory is out the window. This can be seen starting at 7:28 in the video.

Interesting!

Interesting!
I have been enjoying the video room tours and have yet to see any room art I didn’t like. They really did a nice job on the artwork. I think we will be happy with whatever we get but out of curiosity I can’t wait for the spreadsheet to start filling up more once general public starts sailing.

My only complaint with tge rooms is not the art but the glass doors on the shower—seems like such an accident waiting to happen on a rocking ship with hyperactive kids!

Also looking at the videos of the family with the connecting rooms, the 10th floor overhang seems to be much more of a view obstruction than other ships. That’s too bad.

Thanks. I’m not techy enough. I tried!
Maybe it was due to me being on my phone... I *think* my edits are showing anonymous as well which is great!

I locked the first row and sorted by column A. Anyone should be able to add to it as I did...!

Last edited:
Maybe it was due to me being on my phone... I *think* my edits are showing anonymous as well which is great!

I locked the first row and sorted by column A. Anyone should be able to add to it as I did...!
Awesome! Thanks! I did look and had set it to anyone can view initially but changed it to anyone can edit.

I have also been keeping a Google document of the themes.

Once you get down to the deck, it seems to not really have a particular pattern between the 2 themes. I came across connecting rooms that had opposite themes. And if they do that for all connecting rooms? That makes it a free-for-all at that point.

I have also been keeping a Google document of the themes.

Once you get down to the deck, it seems to not really have a particular pattern between the 2 themes. I came across connecting rooms that had opposite themes. And if they do that for all connecting rooms? That makes it a free-for-all at that point.
It does make sense… families of course get connecting all the time and how fun to have two different themes instead of both being identical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter