Disney Wish Stateroom Themes

cruisecrasher

Adventurer Mom
Sorry to hijack the top, @cruisecrasher ! I can start a new thread if this is overstepping..! Anyone should be able to add rooms they find to the doc below. -AquaDame
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19mLXMNbJ1IvWlJU9k-od066au0cenh2sKkzCUjh0f5o/edit?usp=sharing

Updated:
It looks like the different oceanview and veranda staterooms have different themes based on their deck. I’m wondering if each deck has a single princess theme, hall color, etc. or not and whether they correspond with the new fish plaque outside the room. (I mean it doesn’t look like they are fish anymore… but where we used to have the fish for fish extending.)

So far I have spotted:

Deck 10
Swirl/shell extender
Teal hall
Moana and Little Mermaid (both go with shell extender)

Deck 9
Owl (from Sleeping Beauty) Extender
Green hall

Tiana (no word on hall decor)

Deck 8

Deck 7
Pumpkin Carriage Extender
Blue hall
Cinderella

Deck 6
Cinderella

Anybody else spot any room types, hall colors, Princess themes, and know the deck number?

Unknown deck-Frozen

Last edited by a moderator:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter