disney wish godmother

You think its just a coincidence that Idina Menzel is in town for Harmonious event with the Disney wish christening only days away. I think that adds plenty the rumor she will be the godmother of the wish.
I love her, but I think that unless she’s doing something else in FL she’s probably already back wherever she lives.

I love her, but I think that unless she’s doing something else in FL she’s probably already back wherever she lives.

I'm going with Mandy Moore.
She's currently on tour and doing a concert every couple of days.. Except there's a pause of 10 days coincidentally during the Wish christening... C'mon it HAS to be her, she's on the stern of the ship!

I am putting my money on an actress from a princess movie, and going to be more specific, it's going to be a non-Caucasian Disney Princess actress/singer. Anika Noni Rose, Kelly Marie Tran, Auli'i Cravalho, maybe Lea Salonga or Irene Bedard, but their movies are probably too long ago.
If they do Frozen, I think they will do both Idina Menzel and Kirsten Bell together.

It's not necessary to have her to be an entertainer, but it makes a more interesting show if the person christening the ship can perform at the ceremony as well.
I wrote this about a year ago, and I might add Stephanie Beatriz, but her movie is probably be too new.

If I were a betting man and I kinda am I would say Idina, then Mandy Moore and then Idina and Kirsten together.

Something feels a bit weird in asking sick kids to provide luck to a ship. Shouldnt we be asking the ship to provide luck to the sick kids instead? Or better yet hand over some of the profits to the kids for medical expenses.

i hope the kids all atleast get a free trip out of this.

I hope it opens peoples eyes to the good work that Make a Wish and Give Kids the World does. I volunteered for both organizations and they are top notch! They are always in need of support. I got to meet so many wonderful children and families. Covid really put a damper on wish trips so hopefully this is a way to get them going again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter