Disney Wish Deck Plans - Overview

I love that everyone's first thought on hearing there are 76 concierge suites is about cabana availability. Honestly, getting a cabana is one of the best perks of sailing concierge. Not that you're guaranteed, but it's your best bet.

Interesting that on deck 9 there are a couple of Deluxe family veranda rooms that look twice the size of the others. Edit: I guess it's on all of the decks mid ship

Last edited:
I wonder where the Adult only bar area is? Like the District, or After Hours... It's not obvious from the floorplans. There is some TBA space on deck 4, or perhaps on deck 11.

I am thinking deck 5 with forward being Adults only always and the midship areas being a flexible space that is Adult only in the evenings. There is also a sundeck and pool area at the front of the ship on deck 5 that I have hopes is an Adult only area and not attached to senses.

Interesting that on deck 9 there are a couple of Deluxe family veranda rooms that look twice the size of the others. Edit: I guess it's on all of the decks mid ship

So they didn't release category breakdowns that I saw. So it could be a slightly upgraded family verandah room.

I didn't see where they would have extended verandahs on the side either likely which was the best part about deck 5 on the fantasy.

So they didn't release category breakdowns that I saw. So it could be a slightly upgraded family verandah room.

I didn't see where they would have extended verandahs on the side either likely which was the best part about deck 5 on the fantasy.

Dream and Fantasy we sail concierge or cat 4E. Love those extended verandas!

Dream and Fantasy we sail concierge or cat 4E. Love those extended verandas!
once you go concierge, its hard to go back for us. Our just turned 8 year old is disappointed if she cant hang out in the lounge

once you go concierge, its hard to go back for us. Our just turned 8 year old is disappointed if she cant hang out in the lounge
It’s a matter of cost for us. Sometimes we can and sometimes we can’t. We enjoy ourselves either way.

I love that everyone's first thought on hearing there are 76 concierge suites is about cabana availability. Honestly, getting a cabana is one of the best perks of sailing concierge. Not that you're guaranteed, but it's your best bet.

We always get a cabana but probably won't even get off at Castaway Cay during our first cruise on the Wish so we can enjoy the ship.

Last edited:
I don’t see a jogging/walking deck. Love having deck 4 to walk outside all the way around the ship and to relax on the lounge chairs.

While it's nice (and great for the runners) I don't need to be able to walk all the way around the deck. However, the loungers on Deck 4 is one of my favorite spots to relax- especially on sea days, away from the madness of the pool deck. I certainly hope it's still there in some form.

I feel like it will be a different concierge experience with that many guests. Not “bad” just different. Will this ship be going to Lighthouse Point? There are already not enough cabanas for the current amount of concierge guests.

I have a feeling we'll have the next two ships online before LP is ready. I don't think there has been much progress, if any. I think they may still be fighting off several environmental groups.

I don’t see a jogging/walking deck. Love having deck 4 to walk outside all the way around the ship and to relax on the lounge chairs.
I don't know whether this is actually going to be the case but there might be a possible circuit that goes along the sides of deck 4 with stairs up to deck 5 to go around the ends of the ship.

Perhaps on deck 5 rather than deck 4 as on the other ships? The lifeboats are shown on the deck 5 diagram, and there appears to be some space along the sides and back of the ship not taken up by the restaurant on this deck.

Glad the deck plans show cove café! I was nervous when there was no mention.

Ya probably just wasn't as exciting as some of the other things. They seem to have lots of magic still coming so I am wondering if they plan on doing something next week more geared towards the Adults since they really didn't show much yet on that piece and haven't revealed any of that on the deck plans yet.

looks like a small pool on the concierge sun deck
If you go into the webpage a bit more and look at the actual room information, it will tell you a bit more about the actual location of the different room types. So which ones are HA etc.

When you look at the Concierge rooms, it describes the private sundeck as having a wading pool and 2 whirlpools. Personally, I’m just glad it appears to have ocean views. That’s the most disappointing part of the Dream class organization: all the Concierge spaces are interior! Also, all Concierge rooms on the Wish will come with unlimited wifi. No word on if it’s any better than the old wifi.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships/wish/staterooms-overview/

There is only one laundry room shown on deck 8. Sadly I always seem to do laundry on the ship.

I noticed this as well. We always do laundry too.

Though the space allocated looks large, so maybe it will have enough machines..... hoping...

Perhaps on deck 5 rather than deck 4 as on the other ships? The lifeboats are shown on the deck 5 diagram, and there appears to be some space along the sides and back of the ship not taken up by the restaurant on this deck.

Deck 6 forward has a "shipside promenade" marked on the deck plan:

I don't know whether this is actually going to be the case but there might be a possible circuit that goes along the sides of deck 4 with stairs up to deck 5 to go around the ends of the ship.

This is what I'm seeing with the CGI rendering of the ship -- there's the usual walkway area on deck 4 underneath the lifeboats, then it looks like it goes up on both ends to deck 5. Whether that is a complete walkway...can't tell yet.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest