Disney Wedding Photo Links!!

Laura you look so pretty and you both look so in love. Congrats. I just looooove looking at all of these beautiful pictures :love:

I just loved looking at these pictures! My b/f & I are thinking about having a Disney wedding in a couple of years. We (and by "we" I mean that I did this) even have the wedding song picked out - "Bella notte" from Lady & the Tramp. :love: I hope all of you continue to live happily ever after. :bride:

Hi Amanda! Your pictures were AMAZING. That photographer is truly gifted. I think I may want him. How did it work with you getting married in Disney. What did Disney Charge you to have him. How does that all work? What package did you use? How much total all together did it end up costing for his photography plus paying Disney?
adnama said:
see a few of our pics here:

www.southercrossphotography.com

client galleries

matthew & amanda

password: decourseykromer

wow druidia what beautiful pictures!! Im in love with ur cake, do u mind if i ask u how much it cost?

Thank you

Thanks!

Haha...that was our "mood" cake. It wasn't supposed to be that color. It was supposed to be green and purple. While it was sitting out in the sun waiting for us, the purple turned blue! :confused3

As soon as we got to the reception they wanted us to cut it and get it out of there before it did something else funky. :scared1:

I think it was about $600? We only had 35 guests, but still had a cake for 50.

That was probably the biggest thing that went wrong all day. We're getting a free anniversary cake out of it, so I'll take it. The cake was SO GOOD! :woohoo:

druidia congratulations on your marriage! i really enjoyed the photos at the boardwalk & your france reception, very unique use of green & purple too.

Druidia - I was SO excited to come across your pictures! We're looking at doing a reception at French Island next April and I was told that there had been so few receptions done there that they didn't have very much information for me. Did you guys do a full dinner out there? Other than the cake issues, did you have any other trouble using that venue? I loved all of your pictures and I'm so excited now that I've seen what I'm imagining in reality!

druidia,

your whole wedding website is great! I loved your (mini) video so much! it was absolutely gorgeous! though i probably won't be married for a while, when i finally do, i thought sea breeze point would make a great place! how did you like it? your pictures are also fabulous! thanks so much for sharing!

DIZNYCHERYL,

What great pictures! Your hair is really lovely, too!

So, tell me. Your dress...David's Bridal? If so, it's the same sytle I wore and I LOVED my dress so that means I love your dress, too!

Thank you so much for the compliments. I never thought a minute about wearing my hair differently. My son said I will be one of those old women with long gray hair! I told him I'm over 50, except for the gray part, the rest fits!!! Most brides look wonderful with their hair up or curled. I knew it wouldn't be me. I told my DH if we were young, cute and thin, just think how beautiful the pictures would have been!! :rotfl2: Yes, it is a David's Bridal dress, I loved it! I contemplated about wearing a white poofy gown at my age, but I lost 110 pounds in the last year :banana: and figured if it fits wear it! I tried it on at David's, but found it new on ebay for $100. princess:

Hi everyone!

I am still working on my wedding website but I never really posted a link to my pictures...(well, some of them...I have a million). In my signature there is a link to some of my pictures at shutterfly.com. I also have a slideshow on my myspace site.

Here is a link to our wedding video. This is not the finished version but it was the version right before. I don't have a current online link to the final version.

http://www.streamload.com/stvs/brookshire

That's all for now but wanted to share...I will let you know once our website is up and running!!

Have A Magical Day!

Congratulions one year late. I just saw your video and photos of your WDW wedding. The gown was gorgeous, so elegant! I also loved your flowers. You both make a beautiful couple. Thank you for sharing the wonderful photos.

My husband and I are DVC Members and visit WDW often. I always enjoy catching a glimpse of a wedding. I keep wishing in my heart that my dream will come true someday, I we can renew our vows at WDW.

Hope you continue to have a "magical" marriage.

Judy

You both look great! I love the gown and the headpiece. I couldn't recognize where you had your wedding. The photo with the palm trees on a hill?

Thank you for sharing and may you continue to have a "Happily Ever After".

J

disprincessatheart:

So sorry I just saw your post! :blush:

We had a buffet dinner on the lower French island, and out cocktail hour was on the upper French island. We had no trouble using the location, but I think it would depend upon your guest count. We only had about 35 guests. There are limits to the table configurations you can use.

It is also a slightly different spot from which to view Illuminations; I would recommend you check it out before deciding on that location.

Otherwise, it was nice to be on the lower island for dinner where the lookie-loos couldn't really see you. ;)

FSUDisneyGirl:

My apologies to you as well for not responding to your post before now. I've been slacking reading this board. :guilty:

We really loved SBP; the only other place I would have considered was the garden in the WS in England, but we did not want to be married that early in the day! It is so magical to be able to see the place we were married everytime we visit the Boardwalk. :love:

We were REALLY happy with our video; I haven't encoded the entire thing, so that is just the montage. We loved his work!

Thanks for checking out the wedsite! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter