Disney Wall Art Swap--Interest Thread

I love the idea of doing 3 canvas' in total...can just see our beautiful artwork :goodvibes

great job getting so many idea's put together Buffy with the perfect color choices!

The biggest obstacle is coming up with 24 of something.
Resorts would be easy, rides would be easy.

not sure about parks as a whole. I would need to think about those.

Then the color scheme would be key.

My idea for each park was the Icon as the background. Tree, Spaceship Earth, Hat, castle (might be challenging)

Ack, lost my train of thought, mom came over.

The great part is that it isn't a lot of pieces to make . Make 2 sets of 12 Mickey heads. Assuming all of them would be Mickey heads!

And we can use scraps!!

Buffy...is your head any better? I also wanted to send you a big congrats on your accomplishment last week...saw you were the biggest loser! (Actually winner :thumbsup2) I have been working on the weight loss department all summer...but summer food makes it tough. I need some motivation...what's your secret? Was thinking of pming you to get some tricks/hints.

Do you have my email? Or Skype?
My biggest weapon is My Fitness Pal. It's an online food log, it also has an app. And reading, a lot of reading labels.

And my head is much better, thanks! I have had to revert back to clean eating, minimal sugar beyond fruits and some carbs.

I was stoked about getting BL for the week! I have been waiting for that darn WOOSH for months!!

Plus I agree resorts and rides are easier to make groups for. I also like the idea of 3 too. I like Rides, Parks, and Characters personally only because I haven't spent as much time in certain resorts nor will I ever be able to afford it : ) I am fine with whatever is decided though.

With Parks you could do all of WDW, include DTD and the Water Parks too?? It might help add a few more ideas. Or you could include things that you see all over disney, that are not necessarily an attraction but make you think of Disney like Mickey Bars, Cameras, Sunshine, Fireworks, etc. Or besides the icon you could also add an animal print for AK, Star for HS, Gears for Epcot?? Just brainstorming- sorry :lmao:

Love the listing, but when I think of the Cheshire cat I think more purple than pink. Could be just me...:lmao:

See in real life I do even everything, in scrap world I do everything in odd numbers. It's more visually appealing to me.

I'm in a conundrum.

You all are hilarious! I take a break for dinner and there are like 3 more pages of posts. Soooo glad everyone is excited about my idea and wanting to go all out with it. I'll do whatever groups you come up with.:thumbsup2 Might need to hold off on the paper piecing swap until later though if I'm adding a bunch more groups to this. You know I'll want to join all the groups here. The paper piecing one didn't have a huge level of interest...would that be lame of me?

Parks would be fun. Just do a row for each park. :)you could assemble in.rows or mix it up.[/QUOTE

Hmmm...like this idea. What words for the corners? Dream, Magic, Disney...we need one more short word.

memories?

(or has Disney gotten me with their "the magic, memories, and you" ads gotten to me?)

ETA:
If we did a resort themed one, the word could be "home". Or the rides one could be "fun".....I am sure someone will think of something better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter