Disney Wall Art Swap--Interest Thread

Oh - and what about "Bernard and Bianca" the Rescuers!?! :confused3 They are grey ...... our cat is named Bianca (she's grey) ...... I thought you might like that :goodvibes

Plus, really, a CAT named after a MOUSE ..... certain amount of irony there :rotfl:

Sorry- thought of a few more.

Red- Lightning McQueen
Buzz- Could be purple or Green
Woody- Could be Blue or Yellow
Red- Incredibles
Blue- Fairy God Mother

ETA: Merida- Blue or Red/Orange for her hair

Oh - and what about "Bernard and Bianca" the Rescuers!?! :confused3 They are grey ...... our cat is named Bianca (she's grey) ...... I thought you might like that :goodvibes

Plus, really, a CAT named after a MOUSE ..... certain amount of irony there :rotfl:

I put Bernard in as Gray and Bianca as purple. She is white but her signature clothing is lavender.

I put Bernard in as Gray and Bianca as purple. She is white but her signature clothing is lavender.

Yes, I suppose he's grey & she's white ...... Our cat is a grey/white combo but she's simply GORGEOUS so we named her Bianca :goodvibes

When I think of Ursula, I think of purple ....:confused3
The same with Maleficent

OMG, I think we need like 100 of these!!

They are definitely going to become a series.

I haven't even started on Parks yet!!

Although it looks like you have a fantastic list, here are a few I thought of:

Meg from Hercules-Purple
Wendy- blue
Lilo- red
Sully- blue
Boo- pink
Crush- green
Mad Hatter- green or gold

Not that we can find these guys in the parks but...
Cogsworth- brown
Lumiere- gold
Bambi- brown

Ohhhh ......... parks would be fun ........ do "ride themes" for each specific park?

I would love more than one canvas. I need things to even out, so two could be great :lmao:

With minor disney characters we could have 1,000s on the list. The only thing I notice when going through my disney photos were perhaps.

Green Army Men
Frog from Princess and the Frog- Name escapes me? -Green
Stitch- Blue
Lilo- Red
Mary Poppins- Red??
Crush or Squirt- Green

ETA: Looks like some of these were added after I posted or mentioned above while I was typing : )

updated, this is going to be so awesome. My head is spinning with Ideas!!

And think about it, the sky is the limit if we all do canvas because it doesn't have to be acid free.

OMGosh...you all ROCK! Thank you for saving me tons of time and generating a list!!!!:cheer2:

I would be willing to do another group(s) for a parks and/or attractions canvas if you all are wanting more in our "series". I certainly would like a Disney wall grouping--odd numbers are always better, right? Do you also want to do Parks? Rides? The Michaels 12 x 12 canvas 2 pack value pack is $7.99...so not much more invested in the canvas than if you bought a single one. PLUS you can always use a coupon to save more. You all just need to help me come up with more good ideas.:idea::idea:

The great part is that it isn't a lot of pieces to make . Make 2 sets of 12 Mickey heads. Assuming all of them would be Mickey heads!

Wow! Buffy that list is awesome!! And, everyone's extra contributions are amazing! This will be great!! Loving the ideas!

Buffy...is your head any better? I also wanted to send you a big congrats on your accomplishment last week...saw you were the biggest loser! (Actually winner :thumbsup2) I have been working on the weight loss department all summer...but summer food makes it tough. I need some motivation...what's your secret? Was thinking of pming you to get some tricks/hints.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter