Disney Visa character questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

solfan68

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me who the characters are who appear at the Epcot and DHS Visa locations ?

Also, what's the story on the 'digital photos' ? Do you have to have Photopass to access them ?

I'm sure it varies, but does anyone know the average wait time for the Visa meet and greet at Epcot? I can't find any recent info about that.

Last August the line was very short, however it moved very slowly. So what should have taken a short amount of time too a long, long time!

DHS is Kylo, Epcot can be any combination of Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy. The digital photos are free and automatically included on your MDX account.
Pretty sure Epcot is not limited to just those 3, in combination. It's Classic characters but can be more than just those 3. Don't know if Daisy or Donald ever show up or not, possible since they are "right there". They have never been there on any of our stops.

Last August the line was very short, however it moved very slowly. So what should have taken a short amount of time too a long, long time!
That's because of the main perk of this M&G. They take longer than normal with the groups. If you want it that is. If you want a photo and go, then you can have that but if you want plan time, this is one location where you'll get more than normal.

Pretty sure Epcot is not limited to just those 3, in combination. It's Classic characters but can be more than just those 3. Don't know if Daisy or Donald ever show up or not, possible since they are "right there". They have never been there on any of our stops.

It’s been a long time since I’ve heard of anyone meeting anyone other than the (now) 4 mentioned previously in this thread. Anything is possible, but those 4 are by far the most likely.

It’s been a long time since I’ve heard of anyone meeting anyone other than the (now) 4 mentioned previously in this thread. Anything is possible, but those 4 are by far the most likely.

I didn't think Donald was an option since he's always hanging out in Mexico?

Over the years, we've seen various combinations of Mickey, Minnie, Pluto & Goofy. We've not seen any character in the Epcot Disney Visa photo op outside of those 4.

We've never done this before, but would like to on our summer vacation. Can you tell me what the hours are for the character meet and greets and where they are located in each park (is it just Epcot and DHS)? I LOVE Kylo! Yeah!

We've never done this before, but would like to on our summer vacation. Can you tell me what the hours are for the character meet and greets and where they are located in each park (is it just Epcot and DHS)? I LOVE Kylo! Yeah!
Epcot's is 1:00 to 7:00 (I think that's the end time) over by Figment
DHS's is over in Launch Bay, not sure of the hours there. Hopefully someone else knows

Kylo’s Chase meets are daily from 11:00 - 4:00.

DHS is Kylo, Epcot can be any combination of Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy. The digital photos are free and automatically included on your MDX account.
This past May, my friend and I met Baymax. He was in a separate Meet n Greet right across from the one with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy.

This past May, my friend and I met Baymax. He was in a separate Meet n Greet right across from the one with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy.
He is still there, along with Joy and Sadness. Those M&Gs are open to everyone though, and not part of the Disney Visa M&G.

Are you confusing the character spot (open to all) with the character greeting which is only for people who have the Chase Disney Visa card?

Also note that there is another Kylo line which is open to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter