Disney Twenty Questions Game

ehershey

Earning My Ears
Hey, everyone. Do you think you can outsmart this Disney 20 questions game? It's really good at guessing what Disney-related item you are thinking of. Go play it, then come back here and post whether or not it "read your mind," and how many questions it took it to do so. I just played, and it took 17 questions to correctly guess Princess Jasmine.

www.20q.net/disney

poohluv2u

DIS Veteran
Interesting .. but needs some work. My first item was Splash Mt, which I put in as a 'place' and at the end it told me it was a 'thing'. Next I tried Space Mt which I put in as a 'thing' as suggested by the Splash answer, to which it replied in the end that it was a 'place' :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

palmnut

I am a real Princess! My Father is the King of Ki
took all 20 Q's to guess CHIP the cup from Beauty and the Beast

• moikturtle

You can learn a lot of things from the flowers.
    It didn't get mine either. It was the momeraths from Alice in Wonderland, which I didn't think were THAT obscure since Alice actually speaks their name in the film (unlike, say, Yensid in Fantasia).

• Diva of Dragons

<font color=brown>Tiger here!!<br><font color=lime
    It didn't get either of mine! I did the foot stool dog from Beauty and the Beast & the Flamingo with a yo-yo in Fantasia 2000.

snshine123

DIS Veteran
    I tried the Disneyland Railroad-it told me I won-it never did get it but ti was fun to try! Thanks

• Pop&theCenturies(:

Earning My Ears
    It took 30 q's before it gave up, It never guessed Cory Matthews.

Boy Meets World was on the Disney Channel for a long time, too.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News