Disney Twenty Questions Game

ehershey

Earning My Ears
Hey, everyone. Do you think you can outsmart this Disney 20 questions game? It's really good at guessing what Disney-related item you are thinking of. Go play it, then come back here and post whether or not it "read your mind," and how many questions it took it to do so. I just played, and it took 17 questions to correctly guess Princess Jasmine.

www.20q.net/disney

Interesting .. but needs some work. My first item was Splash Mt, which I put in as a 'place' and at the end it told me it was a 'thing'. Next I tried Space Mt which I put in as a 'thing' as suggested by the Splash answer, to which it replied in the end that it was a 'place' :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

took all 20 Q's to guess CHIP the cup from Beauty and the Beast

It didn't get mine either. It was the momeraths from Alice in Wonderland, which I didn't think were THAT obscure since Alice actually speaks their name in the film (unlike, say, Yensid in Fantasia).

It didn't get either of mine! I did the foot stool dog from Beauty and the Beast & the Flamingo with a yo-yo in Fantasia 2000.

It took 30 q's before it gave up, It never guessed Cory Matthews.

Boy Meets World was on the Disney Channel for a long time, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter