!!! Disney Sweatshirt Exchange sent/received !!!.....COMPLETED!!

cousinbb said:
Oh my goodness! LOL :rotfl: too funny :) I'm glad you were able to get the sweatshirts for them Christmas. I had thought about personalizing yours, but then I thought, what if it didn't fit and she could give it to someone else? I'm not sure how many people you know with your name ;).

Haha I don't know anyone with my name and my dd would look silly wearing my name I think she now thinks it is hers. Good thing I do the laundry.

I received my sweatshirt from Dawn today. It is a purple, One World 4 Parks sweatshirt. Thanks.

Also, she added some hot chocolate and green tea. My kids are wanting me to make the hot chocolate now. I told them to wait until it is cold.

Nancy- are you still willing to get those items at Epcot for me?

::yes:: If you still want them.

One more to be received. Any word on it shipping?

Yes I still want the Norway Sunglasses. My dd, bday is coming up and she would be so surprised.

Have not received word on shipping. Going to call again tomorrow. I am starting to get ticked off.

it does seem to be taking a long time............always seems to be one.
In the tee shirt, it was the one going to you :p

And it was :mickeyjum
Thank you, Sandra for the GREAT WDW sweatshirt.
Gray with lots of characters on the back. Love it :love:
And it will go back to WDW with me in just 11 days! :hyper:

You're so very welcome. I had such a hard time choosing one! Glad you like it. (Wish I were heading back in 11 days! I miss it already!)

I received my sweatshirt from Dawn today. It is a purple, One World 4 Parks sweatshirt. Thanks.

Also, she added some hot chocolate and green tea. My kids are wanting me to make the hot chocolate now. I told them to wait until it is cold.

Nancy- are you still willing to get those items at Epcot for me?

So glad you like the shirt. I couldn't resist getting you some hot chocolate. I love drinking hot chocolate all bundled up in a warm sweatshirt. ;0)

Dawn

Called again. Received the same answer. Shirt is done by outside vendor and it is still being processed.

Just got home and found a package on my front door! :yay: It had a white sweatshirt with classic Mickey Mouse on the front. Looks so comfy. I love big comfy sweatshirts in the winter. And its cold here today! Thank you Ashley!

Just got home and found a package on my front door! :yay: It had a white sweatshirt with classic Mickey Mouse on the front. Looks so comfy. I love big comfy sweatshirts in the winter. And its cold here today! Thank you Ashley!

I am so glad it arrived. To this date, I have not received a notice that it had shipped. I hope it is of good quality.

I am so glad it arrived. To this date, I have not received a notice that it had shipped. I hope it is of good quality.

seems nice enough to me - i actually have it on right now - it's cold in here - the thermostat reads 50. good sleeping temp, but not for sitting around watching tv and surfing the net! what's funny is the weatherman just said it will be up to 80 again by tuesday! love the weather around here. :lmao:

:yay: so glad it arrived!! I know Ashley was getting a little upset ;)

50!! Wow...........I would love that at least for a little while. It's 90 here. Supposed to go down into the 80s this weekend and hopefully stay there for awhile and not go back up.

And that completes this exchange!! :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter