Disney Summer Virtual Series 2021

Just getting around to printing my bibs for the 3 summer runs - don't remember them being the SAME BIB. I always got 3 different bibs and numbers.....not too excited about this.
Yea this year the challenge bib is the same challenge bib yet the mile marker/start & finish signs in each tool kit correspond to each theme 🙄

I think it’s always been that way for challenges? I know I’ve seen this asked in a couple of other places (not the dis), and I know for sure that for princess weekend the challenge was one bib for both races.

The virtuals have always been separated into 3, like last year, I had a Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain and Tea Party bib!

I would've preferred just three different bibs and don't feel the need for mile markers but since they have them, I feel compelled to print them out. I'd like if the virtual races had official Spotify play lists like the park virtual races had.

I haven’t checked to see what the playlist is, but this makes it look like there might be??

Attachments

• 324A2945-F259-45C9-851A-664ADFCA0553.jpeg
    324A2945-F259-45C9-851A-664ADFCA0553.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 12

I know this is old news, but I can't help feeling a little slighted for this...

I know it's not a big deal, but it doesn't say a virtual challenge bib! Last year I printed them and put them in my bib holder. I'll probably just print the one challenge bib and do the same thing. I noticed that there's a blank challenge bib in the digital toolkit for each race. I wonder if there's a blank bib in the toolkit for those that registered for each race individually. If there was, they could probably be shared easily for those who wanted all 3.

My/DH's package FINALLY shipped, according to UPS, on Friday. I haven't gotten an email about them being shopped though, which is annoying. Anyhow, they should be here on Wednesday. Word from another board is that the box isn't as big as the ones they used for princess/MW/W&D last year....probably another "weird" size that won't fit nicely into a standard picture frame. Oh woe is me! :joker: Still trying to figure out how to get my small SWW box lid into a frame.....it's also a super weird size (as far as picture frames go)

Forgot to report, I received my medals on Friday. Didn't get a notification or anything, just found them on my porch.

Our medals arrived yesterday. Some measurements and holding things up to each other determined that the lid will fit in an 11x14 frame. Dh really likes them and is now more motivated to get that last 5k run. 😂 he says he can’t take them out of the box until he’s earned them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!