Disney Summer Virtual Series 2021

Our medals arrived yesterday. Some measurements and holding things up to each other determined that the lid will fit in an 11x14 frame. Dh really likes them and is now more motivated to get that last 5k run. 😂 he says he can’t take them out of the box until he’s earned them all.

I love how we all have some little quirk about our rewards for races. One thing that kept me going during 2019 Boston Marathon--with a (unknown) stress fracture in my hip--was that I had bought a sweater and a jacket. There was no way I would have worn them if I didn't finish. More than once during the race I yelled at myself "You bought the damn merchandise!"

No medals or any notification that the have shipped :-(
You won't get notification via email. But you can sign up for UPS app and they may show up there. I believe they were UPS before, if not then it was the FEDEX one. For sure one of them notified me of through the app.

You won't get notification via email. But you can sign up for UPS app and they may show up there. I believe they were UPS before, if not then it was the FEDEX one. For sure one of them notified me of through the app.

yep - I got a ups notice that morning, or maybe it was the day before.

I‘m signed up for FedEx and UPS alerts and haven’t received notice of my medals shippI got yet. From the medal unboxing video, the box looks to be the same size as the Star Wars Virtual box.

I‘m signed up for FedEx and UPS alerts and haven’t received notice of my medals shippI got yet. From the medal unboxing video, the box looks to be the same size as the Star Wars Virtual box.
yeah - huge and wasteful IMO

The box (for the challenge) is bigger than the Star Wars single (no shirt) medal box, but smaller than the princess boxes. It fit in an 11x14 frame with a little off the sides and a little extra added to the length.

Apparently, my medals arrived today! I’m still at DL, so I’ll have to wait until tomorrow night for the big reveal.

My medals arrived yesterday. One of the holders was broken and one of the medals was rattling around inside the box.. At first the ribbons on the medals seemed smaller but when I compared them to my other ones it was more an optical illusion.

Last edited:
My brother received his yesterday, I have yet to receive mine despite them going to the same address ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My medals arrived yesterday! I did the full challenge, so the big box was full.
I'm curious about this. Since you participated virtually, did you you do your runs on the days that the actual events occurred or did you just do it on your own time schedule?

I'm curious about this. Since you participated virtually, did you you do your runs on the days that the actual events occurred or did you just do it on your own time schedule?

On my own schedule. There's no requirement to do them on a certain day, to submit your time, or to even do them at all.

I’m trying to make a medal display as a gift, and I’m trying to use the medal box as part of the display. Any suggestions? There will be 9 medals if that helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter