Disney stuff on $1 endcaps @Walmart

englishteacha

Have courage and be kind.
I always check the $1 endcaps at Walmart near the registers. I don't usually find much, but sometimes I hit the jackpot! At my Walmart, they had light up pens with Disney characters on them. They had Buzz, Woody, Cap. Hook and Peter Pan and Tink, all the princesses, and even an Aristocat or two. They also had mini decks of cards with Cinderella or Tink on them, which rang up as 97¢.

I also found the small keychain fans for 97¢ in 4 colors. They were on an endcap near the remaining Easter goodies.

I'm going to put together an anniversary basket for the couple who is going with us to WDW (their 1st anniversary is the 23rd) with some of the goodies I found tonight and a bottle of sunblock. I'm also considering getting more of the pens as gifts for nephews and nieces after our return. They won't care where I got them, just that I thought about them while I was away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter