Disney+ Streaming Offer

Turn the Page

DIS Veteran
Today I received the Visa card member offer for the Disney+ service. It offered $20 off a 2 yr membership or $40 off a 3 year. I think you pay for it all upfront but I wasn't sure. Either way, it seemed like a good deal so I'm quite certain we will do it. However, there was no mention at all of Hulu or ESPN streaming.

Does anyone know if we will still be able to take advantage of the bundling price if we sign up using this offer?

Today I received the Visa card member offer for the Disney+ service. It offered $20 off a 2 yr membership or $40 off a 3 year. I think you pay for it all upfront but I wasn't sure. Either way, it seemed like a good deal so I'm quite certain we will do it. However, there was no mention at all of Hulu or ESPN streaming.

Does anyone know if we will still be able to take advantage of the bundling price if we sign up using this offer?

What's the price then for that?

Interesting. I didn’t get it and I’ve been kicking myself that I forgot to do the D23 Disney+ offer before it ran out.

I got both yesterday (snail mail and email). We are definitely signing up for the service at some point. We'd like to get hulu and ESPN+ included, and this package does not appear to include them, just Disney+. It seems like a significant savings for the 3-year subscription.

The T&C state that it cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons, discounts, or promotions, which makes me believe that if you want the bundle pricing you'll have to let this subscription expire or cancel (subject to terms).

I'm really on the fence about subscribing early.

i currently have Hulu and can't find info about how this will work with Disney+? If it will be an add-on like Hulu has Showtime or HBO add-on, does anyone have info on how much it will be??

i currently have Hulu and can't find info about how this will work with Disney+? If it will be an add-on like Hulu has Showtime or HBO add-on, does anyone have info on how much it will be??

The only bundled cost I've heard was a 3 way Disney/Hulu/ESPN+ for 12.99 a month. I received the Disney +offer for the Disney Visa, but I'm not sure if the math would work out since I'd rather have the 3 way bundle.

Disney+ will be a separate app from Hulu. Both apps will work independently from each other.

I want to subscribe, got the flyer. Says to go to disneyplus.com/disneyvisa but on that site there is no where to sign-up? Has anyone actually done it through the site listed? No phone number is listed to call, either!

Yes, the address is wrong. It is something like https://founders.Disneyplus.com, I called a generic WDW phone and asked for help and they gave me an IT number. The person gave me the correct URL and stayed on the line until I actually was signed up. When talking to him he said literally millions of these offers were sent out. Amazing they would have the wrong URL

Yes, the address is wrong. It is something like https://founders.Disneyplus.com, I called a generic WDW phone and asked for help and they gave me an IT number. The person gave me the correct URL and stayed on the line until I actually was signed up. When talking to him he said literally millions of these offers were sent out. Amazing they would have the wrong URL
OMG Thank you so much! Found it and am subscribed for the 3 year rate. So excited! So weird they would give the wrong URL. Gees. For all the companies strengths, IT isn't one of them, which kind of is worrisome since I just paid a chunk to have their streaming service!!

I can't wait to see Mandalorian and all those Marvel series.

I hope they have Agent Carter on there too.

I'm really looking forward to anything from the old shows - the Disneyland show, the old Disney Channel stuff, old movies the most. And I really want to start watching all the Marvel and Star Wars stuff in order! I'm beyond the moon they are creating this service. They are almost pricing me out of the parks anymore - so I'm gonna have to get my fix on the TV!

I'm really looking forward to anything from the old shows - the Disneyland show, the old Disney Channel stuff, old movies the most. And I really want to start watching all the Marvel and Star Wars stuff in order! I'm beyond the moon they are creating this service. They are almost pricing me out of the parks anymore - so I'm gonna have to get my fix on the TV!
Same here.

I received an offer from Disney Movie Rewards. Call me dense but I'm having trouble with what the cost would be.

3 year subscription $169.99 save $40
2 year subscription $119.99 save $20

My question is.....Is the price that's listed what I would pay or has the $ saved not been subtracted?
$169.99 becomes 149.99
$119.99/$100

I have until October 11 to decide

Thanks In Advance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!