Disney Store Sale today 75%, 50%, 35% OFF ~ YORKDALE

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, we just went to the Disney Store at Yorkdale while waiting for Rainforest Cafe ressie time. I bought t-shirts for $5.99 each, toy's for $1.49 each, baby's outfit for $5.99. I bought a ton of stuff and the bill was about $23.00 total! We had lunch and went back to the Disney store for more $5.99 t-shirts and there were lots left! They had tons of stuff on sale! In the morning they had dozens of baby overalls on sale, reg. price was $24.00 on sale for $6.00! I bought one in the morning, in the afternoon they were all gone! Worth checking out! I am buying up Disney toys before our April trip so I can give my kids Disney toys from Mickey every day! I have a good little stash all ready! Lots of stuffies and beanies, easy to pack. Also Disney flash light type toys for the night parades! 91 days! (15 pounds to go) YIPPY!

Sounds like you got some great deals,Sandra.Those light up things that they sell at the parades cost a fortune so good thing you were able to get a good deal on them before you left.

Great deals Sandra! We did some shopping at the Disney Store in Square one last weekend when things were "only" 50% off. I finally got a denim shirt with the Pooh gang on it. I've wanted one for years, but never seemed to connect when they were on sale. When I went in, they had a huge display of the shirts with Mickey on them but no Pooh, but I found another display of the Mickey shirts, and hanging on the front of it was 1 Pooh shirt! I figured that it was meant to be mine since it was even one that fit me (although it is a little bigger than I'd like) and last Wednesday was my birthday, so I bought myself a birthday present. The really great thing about it is that Eeyore is smiling! I especially collect smiling Eeyores. We also bought shirts for the kids and DD bought me a corn Pooh for my birthday and DS got me an Eeyore made of that new really soft stuff.

I was at square one today and lot's of great deals. They had 1.49 mugs which were for kids(with the 75 % off and the disney club card ). Also all the purple princess pj's were 75 % off as well as the slippers. I went back after lunch to preorder a video and they had the blue monster costume for $ 6. They also had alot of pins but no Pooh new year one.

I was at square one today and lot's of great deals. They had 1.49 mugs which were for kids(with the 75 % off and the disney club card ). Also all the purple princess pj's were 75 % off as well as the slippers. I went back after lunch to preorder a video and they had the blue monster costume for $ 6. They also had alot of pins but no Pooh new year one.

Sorry about my message posting twice, I don't know how that happened. The pins weren't on sale but they had alot. I bought the minnie story book pin where you get two pins and it's 10.00. Considering the pins in disney are in American and I think the cheapest is $ 6. 50 it's a pretty good deal. I can't really remember the other prices but I think some were around 7.00.

We happened to be at Yorkdale yesterday too. Got two sweatshirts at 75% off. Came to around $13 for both!!!! Also picked up the Valentines day pin.

I was at Square yesterday and picked up a sweatshirt that is greeen and has Tigger on it(an outline of him done in black shiny stuff)Regular $27.99 for $6.99.They also had lots of baby clothes(corduroy and denim overalls for $2.49.t-shirts for the same price)Too bad I dont have any little ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter