Disney Store Limited Edition Celebration Keys

I am sorry I don’t recall the page. I was doing a google search on the keys and a few forums popped up.

No worries. I just like having a link to share with all of you incase someone has additional questions.

I think Fantasia may be released as early as this week. Also a Disney+ key as well.

Last edited:

Not a new D23 key. If you have a D23 Gold membership then you can order the new Fantasia 80th key and pin today vs general release on 11/13.

Just adding

D23 Early Access Fantasia 80th Anniversary Collectible Key – Special Edition $12.99 Direct link
  • Exclusive early access for D23 Gold and Gold Family Members only.
  • To purchase, log in to shopDisney with the Disney account tied to your D23 Gold Membership.
  • Not a D23 Gold Member? Click here to join.
  • Available to the public on November 13, 2020
Direct link to the Pin $12.99
Same verbiage as the key.​

We went to our Disney Store last night in North Olmstead, Ohio. They have the following keys: Christmas key, Pluto key, Black Widow Key, the 4 pack of studio keys and the new anniversary key.

Last edited:
We just got into key collecting--can I ask how people display them? Right now they're just sitting in a drawer for us.

We just got into key collecting--can I ask how people display them? Right now they're just sitting in a drawer for us.

Currently I use a felt cork board (this one at Target specifically) and use large push pins. I may have to adjust my display soon, as I am running out of space on the board and I do not have a place for the keys that come in the fancy packaging.

Apologies if this has already been posted. I haven’t gone through all the prior pages. An exciting number of keys coming this year still!

Attachments

• 9C1804D6-B94A-4B14-87C6-120EEDB7F4DF.png
    9C1804D6-B94A-4B14-87C6-120EEDB7F4DF.png
    223.3 KB · Views: 21
Does anybody have a list or know which keys have a pin released also?

I have Pluto pin
Fantasia pin on the way and
Disney Opening Ceremony pin.

Any help would be appreciated.

Does anybody have a list or know which keys have a pin released also?

I have Pluto pin
Fantasia pin on the way and
Disney Opening Ceremony pin.

Any help would be appreciated.

If you download the PDF from shopDisney it lists all the key pins publicly released. Don't have it saved right now, but I'll try to remember to go download it later to share a screenshot of. Same thing as person shared above, but it's on another page of it.

But, currently there are:
Cast member green key pin (this is not on the aforementioned list as it's a CM exclusive)
Green opening key pin (purchasable)
Gold flair opening key pin (free gift with purchase of flair bag while supplies last)
Pluto key pin
Fantasia key pin
Toy Story 25th anniversary key pin (releasing November 22)
The Child key pin (coming soon)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter