Disney Stock News & Earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, this is sure fun. Not. Where's the bottom on this thing? Thanks, Chapek, for doing such a fabulous job.

BONZAI!!!! Any bets on the bottom? I'm hearing no support until $153s and, if it breaks through that, $128 is the next support. Looks like it's Ramen noodles instead of turkey this year.

BONZAI!!!! Any bets on the bottom? I'm hearing no support until $153s and, if it breaks through that, $128 is the next support. Looks like it's Ramen noodles instead of turkey this year.
Sad to see. What will be the new bottom for DIS?!?
I own a few shares so it hurts as a new DIS stockholder.
From 175 last Thursday to 154 in a week after the earnings report!

Sad to see. What will be the new bottom for DIS?!?
I own a few shares so it hurts as a new DIS stockholder.
From 175 last Thursday to 154 in a week after the earnings report!

This is all about Disney+, plain and simple. They need to figure out a way to get more subscribers. I.E., more - lots more - new content. And they need to broaden their viewing audience. I read somewhere that the powers-that-be were arguing back and forth about introducing more "adult" content to the service. Netflix is eating their lunch.

This is all about Disney+, plain and simple. They need to figure out a way to get more subscribers. I.E., more - lots more - new content. And they need to broaden their viewing audience. I read somewhere that the powers-that-be were arguing back and forth about introducing more "adult" content to the service. Netflix is eating their lunch.
I thought opening D+ to new markets was helping with subscriber count?
I saw last week they opened to 2 new countries in Asia.

On the contrary, they need more kid content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter