Disney Springs Drone Show

DMLAINI

DIS Veteran
Can you see the new drone show from either Port Orleans resorts? If not, where are good viewing spots at Disney Springs?

No actual experience but I would seriously doubt you could see the show from PO. Too many trees and no clear area to view the sky near DS.

I don’t believe it’s intended to compete with fireworks. It’s another entertainment option for guests and this one is free for everyone to attend without paying to enter any park.
Maybe so. Although I’ve heard rumors that they are exploring this to eventually bring it to the parks. In such a case it might not totally replace fireworks but would reduce the quantity. Flying drones and cannon shot fireworks won’t mix well. Plus the expenditure on fireworks is huge and we know that Disney and looking everywhere to cut costs

Watched a few videos last evening when the 9p was taking place, looked like along the water front behind Jaleo was the place to be. The Hot Air balloon was off the right side of the show, looks like the drones came out from the Strawberry parking lot area.

At opentable.com we were able to reserve a "Disney Dreams That Soar Tasting Experience" at Jaleo. Apparently, we'll be able to watch the show from the restaurant's waterfront patio. Reserving through MyDisneyExperience did not have this option. Our reservation is not until mid-July so 🤞 it's worth it!!
How did you find this? I'm not seeing this option on Open Table. Thanks

At opentable.com we were able to reserve a "Disney Dreams That Soar Tasting Experience" at Jaleo. Apparently, we'll be able to watch the show from the restaurant's waterfront patio. Reserving through MyDisneyExperience did not have this option. Our reservation is not until mid-July so 🤞 it's worth it!!
Were you able to find the menu or have any idea on pricing?
I am assuming we have to order a special tasting menu, so $100 per adult?

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter