Disney Skyliner (Gondola Transportation System) Read Post 1 Now Open!

Thanks, joelkfla. I have looked in the very first few pages of this thread, but didn't see this there.

When you get off at CBR, do you have to wait in line again, or will you already "be in line" so to speak since you are just transferring. My Mom uses an ECV and we like to make this easy as possible.
The ECVs will also have their own loading area where they can load into and out of a completely stopped gondola.

Not a fan of the CM outfits. Get they kind of mimic the gondolas, but too plain.

I don't think they would be revealing these signs if the system wasn't going to open for another six weeks.

OTOH, they'll have to cover up "Epcot" if that line isn't opening with the rest of the system.

I get what you are saying but I feel like we were also saying "they wouldn't be testing already if it wasn't going to open for another 9 months" yet here we are

I hope I’m wrong ... I don’t see how the Skyliner can do a soft opening next week because (as far as we’ve seen) they haven’t done any testing with people onboard.
Hopefully they will start this next week

Not at 2 a.m.
All lines run to the resorts. Some people (not me ha) are up at 2am. There would be video of the Gondolas running. People probably wouldn’t be getting off and on but the doors open so it would be possible to see people on the Gondolas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter