Disney Skyliner (Gondola Transportation System) Read Post 1 Now Open!

I would be shocked if service animals weren’t allowed. Service animals are legally allowed anywhere a person is allowed, so it is likely that to be ADA compliant they would have to allow service animals.

I checked the web sites for a couple gondola lines in the US and they all allow service animals. The London system even allows pets.

I would be shocked if service animals weren’t allowed. Service animals are legally allowed anywhere a person is allowed, so it is likely that to be ADA compliant they would have to allow service animals.
I agree. I’m just saying what I was told, not that it’s necessarily true. Personally I cannot understand why they wouldn’t be allowed.

I think they will have to allow ecv’s. People aren’t going to want to leave their ecv at the resort when they take a gondola to the parks. I don’t see them making them take a bus.
I also don’t see why service animals wouldn’t be allowed to ride with their owners.

Haven’t read through the whole thread. But, if you’re staying in Caribbean Beach, will you be able to take a gondola to Epcot & DHS? Also, I know it’s supposed to open in fall. Is there any talk of an earlier than expected opening? If so, when?

Haven’t read through the whole thread. But, if you’re staying in Caribbean Beach, will you be able to take a gondola to Epcot & DHS? Also, I know it’s supposed to open in fall. Is there any talk of an earlier than expected opening? If so, when?
Yes and Yes. The hope/expectation is in time for SWGE.

Yes and Yes. The hope/expectation is in time for SWGE.
Any chance it’ll open as early as mid July? We are thinking of staying CBR (mostly b/c it’s the cheapest moderate now). Don’t love the bus service but would be nice if gondola opened early!

I think they will have to allow ecv’s. People aren’t going to want to leave their ecv at the resort when they take a gondola to the parks. I don’t see them making them take a bus.
I also don’t see why service animals wouldn’t be allowed to ride with their owners.
They built a whole second loop for ecvs that is visible in 100s of photos and testing videos. There is zero chance they won't allow ecvs. Not sure why it is even a topic of discussion at this point.

They built a whole second loop for ecvs that is visible in 100s of photos and testing videos. There is zero chance they won't allow ecvs. Not sure why it is even a topic of discussion at this point.

I was replying to someone who said they thought they wouldn’t allow them. I agree it will be allowed and is silly to think it wouldn’t. That person said they thought people would have to leave their ecv behind to ride it.

I was replying to someone who said they thought they wouldn’t allow them. I agree it will be allowed and is silly to think it wouldn’t. That person said they thought people would have to leave their ecv behind to ride it.
I know, I was agreeing with you. Probably should've quoted the other guy. I grabbed your's because it was last in the string and said "I think."

MMRR.

I think it is clear that these new versions of the characters will be the ones featured in MMRR.
Yeah, I knew they would be. I don't really mind the other ones that much, but really dislike this version of Goofy. So I'm hoping there isn't too much of him on MMRR, but I know he is supposed to be running the train.

Yeah, I knew they would be. I don't really mind the other ones that much, but really dislike this version of Goofy. So I'm hoping there isn't too much of him on MMRR, but I know he is supposed to be running the train.

From the concept art I feel like they will have Goofy as a screen or something (animatronic?) in the Engine Cab as the driver but not as much in the scenes, which will be more just Mickey and Minnie

upload_2019-5-6_10-44-50.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter