Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Restock- 50th Anniversary Merchandise Only, Tue. 10/26
Note: Items are usually “Low Stock”

Newest restocks will be posted at beginning of list
(No list- no restocks today)

Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Hip Pack
Mickey Mouse and Friends MagicBand 2 – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Vault Collection – Limited Release
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Dooney & Bourke Tote – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Dooney & Bourke Crossbody Bag – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Travel Straw
Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Baseball Cap for Adults
Mickey Mouse Pin and Patch Set – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride Soccer T-Shirt for Adults
Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Football T-Shirt for Kids
Mickey Mouse Backpack – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Mickey Mouse Ringer T-Shirt for Adults – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Dooney & Bourke Satchel – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Mickey Mouse and Friends Pullover Sweatshirt for Kids – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Mickey Mouse and Friends T-Shirt for Adults – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pullover Hoodie for Kids – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Mickey Mouse Pullover Sweatshirt for Adults – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Mickey Mouse and Florida Ringer T-Shirt for Adults – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Ringer T-Shirt for Adults
Mickey and Minnie Mouse MagicBand 2 by Dooney & Bourke – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary – Limited Release
Mickey Mouse Retro T-Shirt for Adults – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary

Last edited:
Hey Everyone!

Decided today that I would no longer post the links to shopDisney restocks. Many of these items disappear within minutes or seconds of being restocked. The best way for you to get that hard to find item is to follow the live Twitter feed at Disney stock alerts:
Twitter link: https://twitter.com/StockDisney
also https://www.stockdisney.com/
If you follow the live Twitter feed you can ask for an alert when items are posted or you can continually refresh the page😎. Personally I find getting alerts works best for me. Also you can submit an “alert request” for items that are out of stock on shopDisney.
Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions about the live Twitter feed.
(Believe it or not….I‘m not a social media person 🤪 but I have found this tool to be useful)

I feel your frustration with “supply chain issues” and I’m still happy to help you find that hard to get item.

Happy Shopping!

notes: what has been establish is that most restocks take place 5 AM to 7 AM-ish ET. They do continue throughout the day (but not as numerous).

Edit: Each day we will post the live Twitter link for Disney Restocks

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter