Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrsap

DIS Veteran
Hey all!! I was wondering if you’d be interested in a News thread dedicated to all things Disney Shopping!! Included, but not limited to, updates and alerts on... New Merch, New Park Items (such as popcorn buckets/sippers/spirit jerseys), Limited Time products, Merch Pass, Discounts/Sales, as well as ShopDisney New Items/Promotions/Sales, etc.

I thought it would be nice to have a central location for all things Disney Shopping! Let me know what you think! 🙂:thanks:

Last edited:

A few months ago another site reported Boardwalk mugs showing Mickey & Minnie riding a surrey bike. I really want one! So when we were in Orlando the first week of March we made a point of visiting the Screen Door and found out the BW mugs sold out in a flash, and the staff had no idea if or when they'd get more. So, anyone who wants this BC mug had probably act quickly!

A few months ago another site reported Boardwalk mugs showing Mickey & Minnie riding a surrey bike. I really want one! So when we were in Orlando the first week of March we made a point of visiting the Screen Door and found out the BW mugs sold out in a flash, and the staff had no idea if or when they'd get more. So, anyone who wants this BC mug had probably act quickly!

Good to know, thanks!!

So, Jackie at http://www.wdwinfo.com (best known to us as Webmaster Jackie!) had posted THIS ARTICLE back in December. Weekly, wdwinfo.com posts links to support Cast Members who have small businesses. I think it would be nice to add them to our weekly posts! It would be great if we can support some great CM’s out!

This weeks and last weeks CM businesses:

SUNSHINE BAKING PRINCESS

RockSteadyCrafts

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter