• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

New Day of the Dead ‘Coco’ Ear Headband at Walt Disney World

While most Americans are focused on Halloween, Día de Muertos (Day of the Dead) is also approaching. To celebrate, Walt Disney World has a new “Coco” ear headband available.

“Coco” Ear Headband – $29.99

coco ears 6602

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Saturday!

New Jasmine, Tiana, and Walt Disney World Necklaces by CRISLU Now On Sale

New necklaces by CRISLU inspired by Jasmine, Tiana, and Walt Disney World in general are available at Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom.

Walt Disney World Necklace – $125

The Walt Disney World necklace is on a golden chain.

crislu necklaces 0636

Jasmine Necklace – $175

“The Princess and the Frog” Necklace – $150

crislu necklaces 0645

Both of the princess necklaces are also on gold chains.

crislu necklaces 0642

Good Morning All!

New MagicBand+ Designs Available for Pre-Order at Walt Disney World

Guests who have an upcoming stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel can now choose from even more MagicBand+ designs when they select a pre-arrival band! Check out all the options available!

magicband+

Solid color MagicBand+ are normally $34.99, but the pre-arrival discounted rate is $24.99.

mb2

MagicBand+ with designs are normally $44.99 but are $34.99 with the pre-arrival discount.

mb3
mb4

Coach Outlet
Sign up to be an Insider (free) and use that extra 15% code FRIENDS15 (off of the red price)
Great day to be a villains fan! At least I now have a lot more air miles? Haha.

View attachment 704935
View attachment 704936View attachment 704937View attachment 704938View attachment 704939View attachment 704941View attachment 704942View attachment 704943View attachment 704944
I just wish they would ship to the uk. I don't think we will get the box bag here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter