• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Does anyone know if the coach x Disney villains outlet release next week will be coming to the uk? Do the outlet releases always come to the uk? I need a maleficent bag!

Good Morning All! Happy Friday!

Two New Haunted Mansion Musical Figurines Available at Magic Kingdom

If you’re a fan of all things Halloween, the Haunted Mansion, or both, then Memento Mori is a must-stop on your next visit to the Magic Kingdom! We took a spirited trip there recently and found new Haunted Mansion musical figurines.

Singing Busts Haunted Mansion Musical Figurine – $125.00

Haunted Mansion Singing Busts Memento Mori 2 1

Prince Amenmose Mummy Figurine – $125.00

New Bantha and Convor Lightsaber Hilt Caps Available at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland

The force will be with you with these two unique lightsaber pommels (a.k.a hilt caps). We found these new designs at the Creature Market in Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland. Whether you use it on your own personal lightsaber or simply as a stand-alone ornament, these hilt caps are a must-have for every Star Wars fan.

Bantha Lightsaber Hilt Cap – $24.99

Creature Stall Star Wars DL 1 1

Convor Lightsaber Hilt Cap – $24.99

Owl Monkey Creature Stall Star Wars DL

Coach outlets are releasing a coach x disney villains collection next week in the USA. I may need these 2 of the smaller maleficent bags. If you Google disney coach villains there are some more images of other Disney villains bags.View attachment 704473View attachment 704474View attachment 704475

FYI: get early access by signing up as an Insider
Coach Outlet.com
YMMV- VIP Disney Villains Event taking place on 9/25 at Coach Outlet Stores, check with your Coach Outlet

1663951085998.png
or sign up to stay in the know
1663951216976.png

FYI: get early access by signing up as an Insider
Coach Outlet.com
YMMV- VIP Disney Villains Event taking place on 9/25 at Coach Outlet Stores, check with your Coach Outlet

View attachment 704518
or sign up to stay in the know
View attachment 704520
Whatsapping my nearest outlet. They say they have the phone sized purple one but not the box one. That's my fave. I don't think they got the Cinderella box one from the princess collection here in the uk but i could be wrong. I had to pay through the nose on usa ebay as there was no other wat to get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter