• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

New Babu Frik Interactive Toy and Magnet at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios​

A toy version of Babu Frik has arrived at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This interactive droidsmith is available at Droid Depot, where we also found a Babu Frik magnet.

Babu Frik Interactive Toy – $59.99

1655949709125.jpeg
1655949694268.jpeg

babu-frik-figure-4-1200x900.jpg

New Babu Frik Interactive Toy and Magnet at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios​

A toy version of Babu Frik has arrived at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This interactive droidsmith is available at Droid Depot, where we also found a Babu Frik magnet.

Babu Frik Interactive Toy – $59.99

View attachment 678656
View attachment 678655

babu-frik-figure-4-1200x900.jpg
I need to see a video of this.

Halfway to the Holidays Merriest Merchandise Preview

• Holiday-themed Spirit Jerseys

Mickey Mouse Vintage Christmas Loungefly Mini Backpack

• Pixar-themed Minnie Mouse Headband Ears
  • Holiday-themed Minnie Mouse Headband Ears

2i48t7y824tyuh24jtgte4234.jpg

If you can’t visit our parks, the fun and magic continue over at shopDisney where some of these items will be found this holiday season! Available now, you can bring the holidays to life in your home with celebration, Disney Parks, and Sketchbook Ornaments. No matter what the occasion, shopDisney has got an ornament to fill your needs.

• 2i48t7y824tyuh24jtgte4235a.jpg
  • 2i48t7y824tyuh24jtgte4235b.jpeg
  • 2i48t7y824tyuh24jtgte4235c.jpg
*Click for additional Merch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter