• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good Morning All! Happy Friday!

There are no new pre-arrival MagicBands today.

New ‘Main Street Electrical Parade’ Dooney & Bourke Collection Coming to Walt Disney World June 27

A new Dooney & Bourke collection inspired by the “Main Street Electrical Parade” will be available at Walt Disney World — and likely Disneyland Resort — on June 27, 2022. The collection is now on display at Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom. It includes three bags, a wallet, and a limited edition MagicBand.

msep-dooney-and-bourke-1200x900.jpg

Good Morning All! Happy Friday!

There are no new pre-arrival MagicBands today.

New ‘Main Street Electrical Parade’ Dooney & Bourke Collection Coming to Walt Disney World June 27

A new Dooney & Bourke collection inspired by the “Main Street Electrical Parade” will be available at Walt Disney World — and likely Disneyland Resort — on June 27, 2022. The collection is now on display at Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom. It includes three bags, a wallet, and a limited edition MagicBand.

msep-dooney-and-bourke-1200x900.jpg
Do we think it'll hit shopdisney the same day too?

Coming Soon: POP! Deluxe Marvel – Marvel: Beyond Amazing: Sinister Six – Mysterio.
Pre-order the fourth of seven bobbleheads that all connect to create one scene from the Amazon Beyond Amazing Collection!
Amazon.com

1656087492361.png
Twitter

According to this blog/article New Indiana Jones Merchandise Coming Soon to Disney Parks and shopDisney ,
Staff of Ra Headpiece collectible inspired by Raiders Of The Lost Ark, and an Indiana Jones Voodoo Doll inspired by Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom, are coming later this Fall.

• There’s even more for adventure-seekers and collectors to look forward to, because more discoveries are on the horizon.
  • The items pictured above and below are coming later this Fall – a Staff of Ra Headpiece collectible inspired by Raiders Of The Lost Ark, and an Indiana Jones Voodoo Doll inspired by Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom. Fans of the Indiana Jones movies will love obtaining these rare antiquities for their own collections.

Hey girl! I receive email notifications from a Disney Dooney watch site and I just received an email a little while ago from them with the following information…

Main Street Electrical Parade by Dooney & Bourke collection will be available at Disney Parks on Monday, June 27, 2022.

We are not able to confirm if the collection will also be released on shopDisney on the same day but we think there is a really good chance it will! See more information about the collection here.​
So if you really want to buy this collection online, we recommend saving this email and visit shopDisney Monday morning between midnight and 3 am PT:

I will keep searching in the meantime to see if I can find a definite answer for you!

Hey girl! I receive email notifications from a Disney Dooney watch site and I just received an email a little while ago from them with the following information…

Main Street Electrical Parade by Dooney & Bourke collection will be available at Disney Parks on Monday, June 27, 2022.

We are not able to confirm if the collection will also be released on shopDisney on the same day but we think there is a really good chance it will! See more information about the collection here.​
So if you really want to buy this collection online, we recommend saving this email and visit shopDisney Monday morning between midnight and 3 am PT:

I will keep searching in the meantime to see if I can find a definite answer for you!
Following up…

Still nothing definite, however, this was written in Mickey Blog’s latest post regarding the Dooney bags…

“In addition to Hollywood Studios, you can usually find Dooney & Bourke releases at Uptown Jewelers in the Magic Kingdom and on occasion Ever After Jewelry Co in Disney Springs. Limited styles may also be available online at shopDisney!”

The trends with recent Dooney releases point to yes, however, I will report back here if I find anything more concrete before then! I hope you get one!! 🤞🏻

Following up…

Still nothing definite, however, this was written in Mickey Blog’s latest post regarding the Dooney bags…

“In addition to Hollywood Studios, you can usually find Dooney & Bourke releases at Uptown Jewelers in the Magic Kingdom and on occasion Ever After Jewelry Co in Disney Springs. Limited styles may also be available online at shopDisney!”

The trends with recent Dooney releases point to yes, however, I will report back here if I find anything more concrete before then! I hope you get one!! 🤞🏻

Thank you! ❤️ I'm going to be prepared to stalk shopDisney on the 27th- there's a good chance they could drop there too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter