Disney recipes? feeling blue

Squidge

Mouseketeer
HI all. Dont know why, but I am just longing to be in Disneyland Paris today, or even better to be on my first trip to WDW!

Was hoping to chere myself up with some yummy Disney recipes for dinner - does anyone have any good ones they could share??

Love Kirsty xxx

A lovely idea. I haven't got any - but I would love a zeebra dome or a Mickey sandwich ice cream......yum.......

Libby you are such a star! I feel some Gourmmet Double Chocolate Chunk cookies coming on this week!

I ended up doing an hour of working out (30 mins on bike and 30 mins weights) whilst watching the end of The Rescuers and House of Mouse on Disney Channel - the combination of exercise and Disney cheered me up no end.

Thanks so much again for the link - that went STRAIGHT in the favourites *hugs*

Kirsty xx
:Pinkbounc

I made the double choc chunk cookies last night - the recipe makes loads and they are thoroughly delicious!!!

Kirsty xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter