Disney Recipe Cards

How did you get the words onto the cards?

I actually made the original cards and saved them in photoshop...so I just added the text to them. But if you copy a blank card into a Word document...you can add a textbox over it to add your ingredients and instructions. Here is a link to a thread that I started that teaches you how to add a textbox over images:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2286193

Let me know if it works for you!

These recipe cards are awsome! Do you have any more of the princesses or of the fairies?

Thanks!

These recipe cards are awsome! Do you have any more of the princesses or of the fairies?

Thanks!

All of my cards are located in my 4shared file in the link in my signature. I don't have any fairies and only a few princesses. All of the images that I used are disney characters either cooking or with food.

Any clue as to where I can find Restaurant Logos to go along with the beautiful cards?

Unfortunately I don't have any ideas where to look. They are pretty hard to find.

I believe Natalie has a few in her files like the Crystal Palace. Look in her photobucket in the scrapbook file. Other than that...I'm clueless. Google is no help.

Dolly - thank you so much for the delicious pound cake recipe! My family loved it. Don't worry, the art of baking isn't completely lost in this younger generation! ;)

Dolly - thank you so much for the delicious pound cake recipe! My family loved it. Don't worry, the art of baking isn't completely lost in this younger generation! ;)

Yeah! I'm so glad to know that someone made one of my recipes and that your family likes it as much as my family and friends. I am asked to make that one all the time.

Have you checked out the other recipe thread? It is favorite recipes (non disney) that DISers love to make. I actually posted these on the wrong thread. Here is the other one in case you haven't run across it:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2188687

Here is my attempt at a Christmas Recipe Card. If you like it...I'm working on a few more and will post them in my 4shared file in the link in my signature below. Look in the recipe card file...then in the Christmas cards.

Mickey.jpg

These are amazing and perfect! I have been gathering Disney recipes for about a year and was just thinking that I was ready to decide on a way to organize and make them "presentable" and these are so awesome! I'm about to head over to your 4shared folder to look for any you didn't post.

I love the Boma one...have you thought about doing some for most of the disney restraunts so that we could put recipes from particular restaurants on their "own" card?

again...thanks so much for sharing...I'm so looking forward to opening these in my photo program and adding my recipes..I'd be glad to upload them as images if anyone was interested after I finish (using these cards, but with the recipes I've been gathering)...It sounds like a super fun project!

So...I decided to start messing around before heading to bed...did a couple cards..think they might look neater if the cards were more restaurant designed than general disney clipart, but these will still be SUPER cute if anyone wants to download them...I'll start doing a few a day

ArtistPoint-PugetMussels.jpg

ArtistPoint-GrlledFigs.jpg

50sPT-FriedBoursin.jpg

Heading to bed but wanted to go ahead and post these last few I put together..let me know if anyone is interested in these and i'll keep posting

BlueBayoo-StuffedMushroom.jpg

Boma-PapSquares.jpg

boma-hummus.jpg

Wow KSloan...how exciting to see my cards in use!!! I will try to make some restaurant specific cards for you in the next couple of weeks as I get time here and there. Thanks for posting your cards...they look great!!! I can't wait to add them to my collection!

You might check out this thread as well:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2188687

Do you like the layout of the recipe cards or is there anything I could change?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter