Disney Recipe Cards

The1MamaBuch

Earning My Ears
I'm looking to organize my Disney Recipes into a book so that they'll be easy to get to. In order to do that, I need to be able to put them in a Word Document. I'm looking to have various characters / parks on the pages that I print out, and want it to look like recipe cards when it's printed. Anybody creative enough to help me? All designs are welcomed and appreciated. :surfweb:

What size do you want the pages to be? Example: Do you want a typical recipe card size or 8.5 x 11 with two recipe cards per page or 5.7 and one big recipe card?

Still not sure what size you are wanting but I made these 4x6, which is a typical recipe card size (I think). Is this what you are looking for?

Mickey1.jpg

Mickey2.jpg

Mickey3.jpg

Minnie2.jpg

Minnie3.jpg

Minnie1.jpg

Daisy1.jpg

Daisy2.jpg

Donald1.jpg

Donald2.jpg

Goofy1.jpg

Still not sure what size you are wanting but I made these 4x6, which is a typical recipe card size (I think). Is this what you are looking for?

Mickey1.jpg

Mickey2.jpg

Mickey3.jpg

Minnie2.jpg

Minnie3.jpg

Minnie1.jpg

Daisy1.jpg

Daisy2.jpg

Donald1.jpg

Donald2.jpg

Goofy1.jpg

These are awesome! My sister's kitchen is completely Disney...I think I will use these to make a book for her! Do you plan on making any more? =)

Thanks!!
Jes

It's called CK Script. It is a font from Creative Keepsakes a scrapbooking company. I purchased it at Michaels.

These are awesome! My sister's kitchen is completely Disney...I think I will use these to make a book for her! Do you plan on making any more? =)

Thanks!!
Jes

If you have specific characters you would like let me know and I would be happy to make more.

If you have specific characters you would like let me know and I would be happy to make more.

No specific characters - we like all the characters! Just wondering if you were going to make more. :goodvibes

Thanks!
Jes

I just LOVE these!! What a great DISign and Idea,,,,Time to reorganize my files
Thanks for sharing
Hugs Mel

P.s I'll send you a few of my food related images if that's ok?

Hugs Mel:goodvibes

Can't quite decide what I think about this because it is a mouse and cooking...but it is a Disney movie about a cooking mouse. :)

Ratatouille1.jpg

Ratatouille10.jpg

Ratatouille2.jpg

Ratatouille3.jpg

Ratatouille4.jpg

Ratatouille5.jpg

Ratatouille6.jpg

Ratatouille7.jpg

Ratatouille8.jpg

Ratatouille9.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter