• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Prince for Christmas??

:sad: It's so sad because it's so true! Will we ever enter a decade or century where this is not the case? Yes, some princes post on these boards but there are still not enough to go around! Why are you guys such a small group? Build up your ranks I say! Please.

I totally agree. We need more princes to show us the royal treatment. And yes you only need to find the right one for you but it's hard when you don't see a lot of them around.

No need to build the ranks just the one person that's right for you. This year things are going to be different I will find my princess I have every confidence that I will.

This is soooooo right on. Also, positive thinking helps. I learned the other day that if you think you will fail you already have, so you have to think you will succeed. . .

I learned the other day that if you think you will fail you already have, so you have to think you will succeed. . .

this is so true, that's why whenever someone tells me they wil try to do something, I remind them that the word try is a built in failure mechanism..

by deciding to try to do something, rather than deciding to do it, you are allowing yourself the option of failure..

I totally agree. We need more princes to show us the royal treatment. And yes you only need to find the right one for you but it's hard when you don't see a lot of them around.

Princesses, must also take a closer look at those men who are diamonds in the rough..

Princesses, must also take a closer look at those men who are diamonds in the rough..

That's very true, but even the diamonds in the rough are in short supply. I think you princes are underestimating exactly how much you are greatly outnumbered by villains.

That's very true, but even the diamonds in the rough are in short supply. I think you princes are underestimating exactly how much you are greatly outnumbered by villains.

I'm not a Prince..

I'm a Pirate, we are more fun...pirate:

are you a Pirate ??

How many Princesses have you tried to date ?

How many Pirates do you know..

What do you base your reply on ?? :confused3 ;):lmao:

There are tons of pirate princesses out there. I would consider myself more of a princess than a pirate but my mouskette ears say on the front with rhinestones that I am a "Pirate Princess." A plethora of other ladies own those ears too. Some are fakers or mean it a little less than 100%, but others mean it a whole lot! :snooty:

There are tons of pirate princesses out there. I would consider myself more of a princess than a pirate but my mouskette ears say on the front with rhinestones that I am a "Pirate Princess." A plethora of other ladies own those ears too. Some are fakers or mean it a little less than 100%, but others mean it a whole lot! :snooty:

I agree! I am probably more princess but I've dated my fair share of pirates!!
princess:pirate:

are you a Pirate ??

How many Princesses have you tried to date ?

How many Pirates do you know..

What do you base your reply on ?? :confused3 ;):lmao:

Okay Mr. Smartpants.......I'm a princess, not a pirate. No, scratch that. I'm too old to be a princess. I'm a Queen, baby! Therefore, I base my reply on personal experience.

Don't squish us all in one category. Keep an open mind. You'll find your princess one day. :)

I my would much rather a Princess. There is something about being on a boat for months and months that leads me to believe a pirates cleanliness isnt the best. :rotfl2:

Okay Mr. Smartpants.......I'm a princess, not a pirate. No, scratch that. I'm too old to be a princess. I'm a Queen, baby! Therefore, I base my reply on personal experience.

Don't squish us all in one category. Keep an open mind. You'll find your princess one day. :)

Ok, but unless you've tried dating princesses, what is your experience,,

if you will date pirates, that's still a very small minority..

I my would much rather a Princess. There is something about being on a boat for months and months that leads me to believe a pirates cleanliness isnt the best. :rotfl2:

I can only speak for myself,, this Pyrate showers at least once a day,

as for female Pyrates, if you've ever seen pictures of my female Pyrate friends, you would never speak negatively of them...
when necessary they can play the part of princess, and do it quite well,

I don't know that I've ever seen a princess that can play the part of pyrate convincingly.

I can only speak for myself,, this Pyrate showers at least once a day,

as for female Pyrates, if you've ever seen pictures of my female Pyrate friends, you would never speak negatively of them...
when necessary they can play the part of princess, and do it quite well,

I don't know that I've ever seen a princess that can play the part of pyrate convincingly.

I live next to Tampa home of everything Pirate. It was a joke.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter