disney pricing going up and CEO is getting 80% pay raise!!

Kim Gillihan

Kluvdisney
My husband just showed me this news flash.. and this really makes me frustrated.. if true absolutely rediculous.

Disney CEO Bob Iger's Pay Rises 80% To $65.7 Million. Walt Disney Co. Chairman and CEO Bob Iger saw his pay rise to $65.7 million, an 80% increase over a year ago, according to documents filed today with the SEC.1 day ago

My husband just showed me this news flash.. and this really makes me frustrated.. if true absolutely rediculous.

Disney CEO Bob Iger's Pay Rises 80% To $65.7 Million. Walt Disney Co. Chairman and CEO Bob Iger saw his pay rise to $65.7 million, an 80% increase over a year ago, according to documents filed today with the SEC.1 day ago

Kind of deceiving, as I am sure his base salary did not increase 80%. He most likely exceeded multiple bench marks triggering performance bonuses. The alternative might be to turn the clocks back to 2004 when paint was pealing and Comcast was bidding on the parks.

He completed the Fox deal and agreed to stay on for 2(?) more years. That’s why he got the raise.

Disney pricing is going up because Disney will spend $24 billion on new attractions, hotels and ships over the next five years...

Shouldn't prices be going down based on the massive tax breaks Disney received from the new tax plan.

Corporate America. Disney is NOT alone in how they structure the pay and bonus distribution for their top executives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!