disney pricing going up and CEO is getting 80% pay raise!!

Kim Gillihan

Kluvdisney
My husband just showed me this news flash.. and this really makes me frustrated.. if true absolutely rediculous.

Disney CEO Bob Iger's Pay Rises 80% To $65.7 Million. Walt Disney Co. Chairman and CEO Bob Iger saw his pay rise to $65.7 million, an 80% increase over a year ago, according to documents filed today with the SEC.1 day ago

• RedM94

DIS Veteran
    My husband just showed me this news flash.. and this really makes me frustrated.. if true absolutely rediculous.

Disney CEO Bob Iger's Pay Rises 80% To $65.7 Million. Walt Disney Co. Chairman and CEO Bob Iger saw his pay rise to $65.7 million, an 80% increase over a year ago, according to documents filed today with the SEC.1 day ago
    Kind of deceiving, as I am sure his base salary did not increase 80%. He most likely exceeded multiple bench marks triggering performance bonuses. The alternative might be to turn the clocks back to 2004 when paint was pealing and Comcast was bidding on the parks.

Bellecruiser

DIS Veteran
    He completed the Fox deal and agreed to stay on for 2(?) more years. That’s why he got the raise.

Bellecruiser

DIS Veteran
    Disney pricing is going up because Disney will spend $24 billion on new attractions, hotels and ships over the next five years...

DVCISPMCO

Earning My Ears
    Shouldn't prices be going down based on the massive tax breaks Disney received from the new tax plan.

Wubar

Stop asking about "worth". Totally subjective.
    Corporate America. Disney is NOT alone in how they structure the pay and bonus distribution for their top executives.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS