Disney Premier Credit Card Vacation Financing

kslone2021

Earning My Ears
Hey! PLEASE HELP

Quick question... I have had the Disney Premier Credit Card since last March(so almost a full 12 months). We have reserved a Disney World Package for Spring Break. We will be staying at the Contemporary resort and have added in park tickets for each day. So far I have only charged the $200 deposit to our credit card... However I need to pay the remainder off. My question is, how does the 0% APR for 6 months work? Since I've had my card for almost a year now, do I still qualify for the 0% APR? I just want to make sure that I'm not going to get charged the 15.99% interest rate, since that would be a lot of money!!! Any information and help is greatly appreciated! Thank you.

*Also, the $200 deposit charge showed up on my credit card account as DISNEY RESORTS-WDTC*

you get the 0% apr for for the package, for each charge you make on the package.

are you sure you got a package though? When you said you added tickets, that created a package at that moment. So charges from that point forward become eligible for the 0% APR.

you get the 0% apr for for the package, for each charge you make on the package.

are you sure you got a package though? When you said you added tickets, that created a package at that moment. So charges from that point forward become eligible for the 0% APR.

Yes, I reserved our hotel and tickets at the same time, using the 35% promo they are offering at this time. I think I just worded it incorrectly in my initial post. Thank you for you feedback! I just wanted to make sure I would get my interest free 6 months!

Did you call Disney Visa to verify ?
When is your balance supposed to be Paid in full for the Disney Travel Package ? I thought travel package balance had to be paid in full 30 days before arrival date Or else reservation would be cancelled...
Dont mean to alarm you Is this trip for 2021 Spring break or 2022 ?

Did you call Disney Visa to verify ?
When is your balance supposed to be Paid in full for the Disney Travel Package ? I thought travel package balance had to be paid in full 30 days before arrival date Or else reservation would be cancelled...
Dont mean to alarm you Is this trip for 2021 Spring break or 2022 ?

Our trip is for 2021 Spring Break. I do have to have the trip paid for on my credit card by 30 days before arrival, but one of the perks of a Disney visa card is you don't have to pay your credit card off for 6 months if you vacation with Disney. The Disney visa gives you 6 months to have it paid off with no interest charges.

Our trip is for 2021 Spring Break. I do have to have the trip paid for on my credit card by 30 days before arrival, but one of the perks of a Disney visa card is you don't have to pay your credit card off for 6 months if you vacation with Disney. The Disney visa gives you 6 months to have it paid off with no interest charges.
Do you still get reward dollars?

Last edited:
Hey! PLEASE HELP

Quick question... I have had the Disney Premier Credit Card since last March(so almost a full 12 months). We have reserved a Disney World Package for Spring Break. We will be staying at the Contemporary resort and have added in park tickets for each day. So far I have only charged the $200 deposit to our credit card... However I need to pay the remainder off. My question is, how does the 0% APR for 6 months work? Since I've had my card for almost a year now, do I still qualify for the 0% APR? I just want to make sure that I'm not going to get charged the 15.99% interest rate, since that would be a lot of money!!! Any information and help is greatly appreciated! Thank you.

*Also, the $200 deposit charge showed up on my credit card account as DISNEY RESORTS-WDTC*

@kslone2021, how did you resolve the issue? I have always received the 6 months interest free on my disney trip but not recently. Chase sz it is because of a known error in the program which prevents Chase to apply the financing offer correctly. The rep on the phone also said all interests will be waived but I don't know if I want to believe that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter