Disney planning spreadsheet

smile145

Mouseketeer
What do you all use for a planning spreadsheet if you use one? To keep park hours, ADRs etc on. I did google and there are many many ones that came up so I am looking for some recommendations. Thanks.

upload_2018-3-6_10-28-49.png

Here's a screenshot of my Google Spreadsheet that I use for my trips - I add a new tab along the bottom for each new trip. Plus, at the top (not shown) is the resort info, Garden Grocer Order information, and flight information. I break my days into sections: Breakfast plans
Morning Touring
Lunch plans
Afternoon Touring
Dinner plans
Evening Touring

For touring, I add general plans in black and FP in red.

I can send you a copy if you want.

I have a spreadsheet that I keep track of projected expenses and then enter actual expenses. I now use my phone with the MDE app for tracking FPs and ADRs, BUT I can't always get it to pull up in the park so I make a list that I print and carry in my bag. I also give one to my DH as he golfs a lot and meets up with us. Before the MDE, I made notecards up for everyone with ADRs listed. That way, it was small enough for everyone to carry in their pockets.

I have a spreadsheet that I keep track of projected expenses and then enter actual expenses. I now use my phone with the MDE app for tracking FPs and ADRs, BUT I can't always get it to pull up in the park so I make a list that I print and carry in my bag. I also give one to my DH as he golfs a lot and meets up with us. Before the MDE, I made notecards up for everyone with ADRs listed. That way, it was small enough for everyone to carry in their pockets.

That's right along the lines of what I do, too. It's also helpful to write notes afterwards and reference them for the next trip planning cycle.

View attachment 307143

Here's a screenshot of my Google Spreadsheet that I use for my trips - I add a new tab along the bottom for each new trip. Plus, at the top (not shown) is the resort info, Garden Grocer Order information, and flight information. I break my days into sections: Breakfast plans
Morning Touring
Lunch plans
Afternoon Touring
Dinner plans
Evening Touring

I'd love a copy!
dedesmith32@gmail.com

That will be perfect to have something to start with and then make my own. Thank you so much!

View attachment 307143

Morning Touring
Lunch plans
Afternoon Touring
Dinner plans
Evening Touring

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOE. YOU ARE MY HERO. can you please send this to me? This will be our first time and I'm super type A. I tried making my own and I got overwhelmed..

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOE. YOU ARE MY HERO. can you please send this to me? This will be our first time and I'm super type A. I tried making my own and I got overwhelmed..

Haha! I'm super Type A, too! Can you tell!?!

PM me your email address and I'll send you a copy!

BTW Google Drive and Google Sheets has an app too! SO you can edit and view your spreadsheet s via your phone and in the parks

I used this to plan each day. Than once I finalize everything I will pop it into a sheet posted above so its smaller.

Attachments

• planner.png
    planner.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 111
This is wonderful

Could you please share a copy with me. Thanks. aditya.subs@gmail.com

View attachment 307143

Morning Touring
Lunch plans
Afternoon Touring
Dinner plans
Evening Touring

View attachment 307143

Morning Touring
Lunch plans
Afternoon Touring
Dinner plans
Evening Touring

I would LOVE a copy! Thank you! I'm about to start planning our summer 2019 WDW trip and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. This would be a great tool. Thanks! msalcedan@gmail.com

Last edited:
I tend to think /plan in graphs, and I've been using something very similar to this -- except I make mine in Word. Works GREAT, and not just for Disney trips.
I like to print off the whole week's plans ... then print the day-by-day plans and make each day into an envelope ... then I put money, coupons, whatever information I expect to need that day into the envelope.

View attachment 307143

Morning Touring
Lunch plans
Afternoon Touring
Dinner plans
Evening Touring

Admittedly, I have a weird love of spreadsheets......but....this is absolutely gorgeous and makes planner me so happy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!