Disney Picture of the Day Thread - February 1, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISNEYDEC2009ARRIVAL268.jpg

...okay, so don't shoot me...been using PSE, but a friend gave me LR last night...

So, not used to the huge learning curve...trying out my POTD in it....can't say I'm "happy" with LR yet...

FlightsofWonderLR.jpg

...okay, so don't shoot me...been using PSE, but a friend gave me LR last night... So, not used to the huge learning curve...trying out my POTD in it....can't say I'm "happy" with LR yet...

Canoli!

HUH???

:)

Jud

Does anybody else see what looks like a hidden mickey just below and just to the right of the lizard's eye? it's upside down..
it's probably not intentional but still neat.

Reaching a bit I think- after close inspection! And similar argument could be made for the big blob straight to the right of that eye- though the left ear is half there...

Eh?

Jud

Reaching a bit I think- after close inspection! And similar argument could be made for the big blob straight to the right of that eye- though the left ear is half there...

Eh?

Jud

Yeah, I see the one Jud is talking about. I'm not finding the other one mentioned.

I'm guessing it's where Mickey's Toontown Fair is...where the train still runs!

Exactly Wendy! Note how sparse the growth is! I have another shot coming into the Monorail station where all the bus stops are now- and it is fascinating how barren it is; however, there is some theming- several character topiaries! Will have to get that one up next week- not a great picture, but a historic one.

I also have one of a dry River of America! Hadn't been filled yet!

Jud

Hmmm! That's a pretty good grab what with all the jumps going on!

Interesting side story- I once wrote a paper in college on the 'disorganization of water on a molecular basis' which the professor trashed. Later the technology was developed that makes this jumping water possible and also acquitted my postulate; thus, I was thrilled when I first saw this! Aside from that, it is still pretty damn neat!

Jud

First stop, Tomorrow Land. I was really psyced to get this shot. Every other time I have tried to get Buzz he has come out blurry or his face is totally blown out. Aaahhhh the fun of a DSLR!!

Disney_2009_0014.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter