Disney Photopass Preorder Discount + DVC Discount!

BDJazz

Mouseketeer
Hello everybody - just wanted to give you all a heads up on a great discount offer. About a month ago I requested the $50 photopass discount from member services and they sent me the coupon code. Just a few days ago I came across a link to pre-order a PhotoCD for $99.95 or the PhotoCD + Memory book for $149. I decided to pre-order the $149 package and put in the $50 off coupon code just to see what happened. They honored the discount and I got the entire package pre-ordered for just $99.95! Looks like DVC owners get an extra special perk!

Here are the steps to take:

1) Go to this website: http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx
2) Log into your Photopass Account
3) At checkout provide your Coupon code that Member Services e-mailed you.
4) Save an extra $50!

Called member services today to get the code emailed. (I have been hestitant to get the cd for 99 but for 50...) MS said that the coupon is no longer available and gave me the preorder site that you listed.

bummer. congrats on your awesome deal!

It seems Disney has caught on to this fact & has stopped giving out the discount code since the pre-order discount link came back.

Luckily for me I got in before they caught on & got the PP CD for $49.99! :banana:

No. It is a unique code that can be used only once by the person who it was issued to.

It seems Disney has caught on to this fact & has stopped giving out the discount code since the pre-order discount link came back.

Luckily for me I got in before they caught on & got the PP CD for $49.99! :banana:

Heh heh - me too. I'm glad I got my $50 off discount code from MS and used it on the preorder discount site before Disney caught on to what was happening. Like you, I ordered the CD and got not only the pre-arrival discount but then used the DVC code at checkout, for a final price of $49.95 for the CD.

I used the code from MS a few days ago and the order was fine- I got an email confirmation. I didn't realize that it was an "extra" discount though as I thought the pre-order price with DVC discount was supposed to be given ( not an error). Now I'm really glad I have it as I'm planning to use it for an upcoming family trip.---Kathy

I'm a little late to this thread but will member services still give the discount code for the $50 off!! I didn't pre-order because I didn't know how many photos we'd end up with and I'm always hesitant to pre-order.

I have a code that I thought was 10% off... its a bounceback code... but it ended up being a $10 off. I read it wrong.

I'm hoping that I can call Member Services tomorrow and get a code before this one expires at midnight tomorrow. I'd hate to not get the $50 off AND lose the Bounceback offer.

I'm a little late to this thread but will member services still give the discount code for the $50 off!! I didn't pre-order because I didn't know how many photos we'd end up with and I'm always hesitant to pre-order.

I have a code that I thought was 10% off... its a bounceback code... but it ended up being a $10 off. I read it wrong.

I'm hoping that I can call Member Services tomorrow and get a code before this one expires at midnight tomorrow. I'd hate to not get the $50 off AND lose the Bounceback offer.

There is no longer a member discount on the PhotoCD. That went away when the pre-visit offer was opened back up to everyone.

I have a code that I thought was 10% off... its a bounceback code... but it ended up being a $10 off. I read it wrong. .

Where did you get that $10 off code? Is it available to everyone? I would be interested.

Thanks.

Where did you get that $10 off code? Is it available to everyone? I would be interested.

Thanks.

It came in the envelope with the last photopass CD I ordered... which was in July 2009. When the CD arrived, it had this offer in it that expires tonight at midnight pacific time. There was no other coupon code for a post visit CD, so I used it, just in the nick of time too!!:woohoo:

My DH just didn't want to commit to pre-order. Although you CAN get your money back if you aren't happy with the photos or don't want it.... but its probably a hassle. I wish they'd come out with another order offer. These CD's are pricey! I did not even get as many pictures as I'd wanted. I was sick the day my family went to Magic Kingdom and I was too busy throwing up to think to give my sister my photopass and ask her to make sure my daughter got photographed with characters. :sick:

to give my sister my photopass and ask her to make sure my daughter got photographed with characters. :sick:

Just so you know for future reference, in case you didn't - you wouldn't need to give your sister your card. You can have multiple cards associated with your account - so she could pick up a new one in the parks, or you could if you leave yours in the room, if you party splits up, whatever.

Just so you know for future reference, in case you didn't - you wouldn't need to give your sister your card. You can have multiple cards associated with your account - so she could pick up a new one in the parks, or you could if you leave yours in the room, if you party splits up, whatever.

Yes, I know. But if I'd handed my sister a photopass card, she'd be more likely to get pics done than if she had to ask for a new card. She is quite shy. Having my card in hand also would be a reminder to her. And I think because I didn't give her a card, she didn't think I expected pics? :sad2:

I have 3 or 4 photopass cards on my account as it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter