• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney park Shopping from Home

KyleAfterAWhile

DIS Veteran
So I called merchandising to order some park merch before I show up in a few weeks. I was able to place my order and then I was told there is a concierge fee to order park merch over the phone. I have done this both in park and at home many times and never was there an additional fee other than shipping. the lady on the phone told me disney has always done this. what? can somebody explain this to me? the reason i ask is because sometimes when i am having a hard time finding something in park i call and do this. she wanted to charge me a $28 "concierge fee" for a $120 order.

You can also shop for park merch on MDE. I wouldn't want to pay the fee either.

Sorry, they didn't have what you were looking for, but they do have quite a bit. Clothing, ears, magic bands, pins, plush, etc. What was it you were looking for that they didn't have?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter